Are fans forgetting...

eball

Does no one place value in bringing in guys who have the ability to make an immediate positive impact on ST? The Bills pride themselves on ST, and when they take players who *could* contribute on O or D but who will definitely improve ST, the picks are roundly thrashed.

For all of the so-called "experts" around here, many are missing the point that ST has to be built through the draft as well.

You don't draft ST players in round 4

I beg to differ. You also don't draft "immediate starters on O or D" in round 4. If I'm looking at two guys at a particular position, but one has excelled on ST, I know who I'm going with.

You don't draft ST players in round 4

Oh my god...this post takes the cake! I'm laughing, but part of me feels the urge to weep. This is just so stupid, so clueless...it's a one post tragic comedy.

And what player would you drsft in the 4th to help our offense?

You missed his point. The Bills were nearly .500 and in the playoff hunt despite horrid O and D numbers. What's left? ST.

And what player would you drsft in the 4th to help our offense?

O-Line depth that can start in 1-2 years...if one of the starters goes down, our best weapon (Lynch) is gonna struggle given the backups this team can put on the field today.