Pick 132 is .........

The Bills are becoming the Robin Hood of the NFL. Giving huge contracts to guys who should be getting tiny ones.

If this is the quality of talent that they are taking in the fourth round, then I'd better get ready....there's a small chance they might call my name in the 7th round.

you are all crazy. None of you know anything about any of these players. let the pros do their job.

i dont claim to know anything about these guys, but you all just look foolish freaking out after every pick like you personally scouted these players.

you are all crazy. None of you know anything about any of these players. let the pros do their job.

i dont claim to know anything about these guys, but you all just look foolish freaking out after every pick like you personally scouted these players.

Oh what the hell do you know? We're here on our couches, and I have read MANY MANY MANY mock drafts.

Dude, you have NO IDEA how many mocks I have read. I know all the names.

The Bills have not had a good second day because I don't recognize those names.

Period.

This guy was probably ranked as a UDFA also. That's why I haven't heard much about him.

YEA! I agree. You and me, dude! We've never heard their names - so why are the Bills taking them?

I have spent HOURS reading online draft sites.

HOURS!

Oh what the hell do you know? We're here on our couches, and I have read MANY MANY MANY mock drafts.

Dude, you have NO IDEA how many mocks I have read. I know all the names.

The Bills have not had a good second day because I don't recognize those names.

Period.

exactly... bro, you dont know anything...you havent seen their names on mocks?! really...thats your argument?

reading many many many many mocks doesnt make YOUan expert. Most of those mocks are made by people just like you...people who just toss hot names around.

leave it to the guys who get paid to actually watch and study these player all year long...not just read mocks....

exactly... bro, you dont know anything...you havent seen their names on mocks?! really...thats your argument?

reading many many many many mocks doesnt make YOUan expert. Most of those mocks are made by people just like you...people who just toss hot names around.

leave it to the guys who get paid to actually watch and study these player all year long...not just read mocks....

Yeah, it's not like the Bills are the only team picking UDFAs in the fourth round! Wait, they are?!

Never mind.