Which TE?

LaDairis

KFFL has a huge list of TEs the Bills are reportedly "considering."

One name not on that list is Cal's Craig Stevens, who LaDairis thinks is the real target. Stevens is healthy, smart, and high character, not to mention the best blocking TE in the Draft and an adequate receiver with excellent speed.

I'd add Jermichael Finley to the list. I think he's the best receiving TE in this draft class, though his blocking is going to need serious work.

The Bills have also spoken to Maryland TE Joey Haynos, who I know absolutely nothing about, except that he's about 6'8" tall.

I'd add Jermichael Finley to the list. I think he's the best receiving TE in this draft class, though his blocking is going to need serious work.

The Bills have also spoken to Maryland TE Joey Haynos, who I know absolutely nothing about, except that he's about 6'8" tall.

I don't think another blocking TE is a necessity. We have a bunch of good blockers/average receivers. We need the opposite.

I say the TE depends on the round.

Round 2: Fred Davis or Dustin Keller

Round 3: Martellus Bennett or John Carlson

Round 4: Carlson, Rucker, Cottam

I don't think another blocking TE is a necessity. We have a bunch of good blockers/average receivers. We need the opposite.

I say the TE depends on the round.

Round 2: Fred Davis or Dustin Keller

Round 3: Martellus Bennett or John Carlson

Round 4: Carlson, Rucker, Cottam

I very much agree with those positionings by round for the TEs.

Except for Carlson, I think he will go in round two or three actually.

KFFL has a huge list of TEs the Bills are reportedly "considering."

One name not on that list is Cal's Craig Stevens, who LaDairis thinks is the real target. Stevens is healthy, smart, and high character, not to mention the best blocking TE in the Draft and an adequate receiver with excellent speed.

Why are you talking about yourself in the 2nd person...:unsure:

Martellus Bennett, and I have NO problem taking him in the 2nd round. IMO he'll be the best all-around TE in this class.

He is top of my TE board too. I just have a feeling the Bills are gonna go Carlson

That is what I am thinking. Carlson is an academic all-American and high character- plus we can probably draft him in the third round.

He and Stevens are the two who fit that description. Carlson also has less "climate change" risk. Players from schools with no snow - remember Roscoe Parrish's first response to snow? The only snow Roscoe had ever seen before was spilling out of a plastic bag.

I very much agree with those positionings by round for the TEs.

Except for Carlson, I think he will go in round two or three actually.

Well I had to account for the fact that some players mysteriously fall.