Which TE?

LaDairis

The short list would be Fred Davis, Dustin Keller, Martellus Bennett, Martin Rucker, Brad Cottam, and John Carlson.

I think that pretty much sums it up. If the Bills don't grab a TE until the later rounds, Jermichael Finley from Texas would not be a bad pick in the Fourth or Fifth round.

I'd add Jermichael Finley to the list. I think he's the best receiving TE in this draft class, though his blocking is going to need serious work.

The Bills have also spoken to Maryland TE Joey Haynos, who I know absolutely nothing about, except that he's about 6'8" tall.

There are three.

Martellus Bennett in Round 2

John Carlson in Round 3

Craig Stevens in Round 6

Maybe Haynos in Round 7, 2nd pick. He's the family man (whole family has seen each game), 6'8", 265, character up the wazoo.

M. Bennett, Fred Davis, or John Carlson

While we might have a blocking TE.....if we are going to draft one that high he needs to be a complete player.....so that we dont tip off defenses what we are going to do by switching from receiving TE to blocking TE.

This is why I think it will be Carlson, Stevens or Cottam. All of them could play every down. Stevens would have to prove he can catch and get open consistently in the NFL, but if he can, he would be an absolute steal at where we would draft him (5th - 6th round?)

What about Brad Cottam from Tennessee? I know the guy couldn't seem to stay healthy in college, but he performed well in the Senior Bowl. He's got 4.62 40-yard speed at 6'7" and 270lbs. As far as blocking, I couldn't tell you what he's about. But if he's still hanging around in the late 4th or 5th round, I'd take a chance and draft him.