Adam Schefter states on "Path to the Draft" that #11 is

I'll agree with both of you if you can just show me where I claimed that the Cards would/ will trade him. Beyond that, why not go make a deal because he is a stud. Do either of you disagree?

Why not go make a deal? What do you consider a good deal??? Because, from what I've heard through different media outlets the Cardinals organization has no interest in trading him.... If that is true, then the only way they change their minds is for primo compensation...

What do you consider fair??? And if we were able to get him, do you think he would want a new contract (like hes posturing for now)? If so, signing him and then Evans next offseason may not be possible...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not go make a deal? What do you consider a good deal??? Because, from what I've heard through different media outlets the Cardinals organization has no interest in trading him.... If that is true, then the only way they change their minds is for primo compensation...

What do you consider fair??? And if we were able to get him, do you think he would want a new contract (like hes posturing for now)? If so, signing him and then Evans next offseason may not be possible...

Hell, signing Evans alone may not be possible.

I'll agree with both of you if you can just show me where I claimed that the Cards would/ will trade him. Beyond that, why not go make a deal because he is a stud. Do either of you disagree?

Yea I do disagree cuz it would cost way too much :rolleyes:

Hell, signing Evans alone may not be possible.

I do wonder why it's taking so long for this to happen. It might be because of the draft but if it's not done within a few weeks after then I'm not going to be as hopeful as I'd like. It seems like when the negotiations drag on with our players we end up losing them more than retaining them. I guess we'll have to wait and see on this one.

I do wonder why it's taking so long for this to happen. It might be because of the draft but if it's not done within a few weeks after then I'm not going to be as hopeful as I'd like. It seems like when the negotiations drag on with our players we end up losing them more than retaining them. I guess we'll have to wait and see on this one.

Maybe Evans is the reason it is taking so long. Maybe he is not in a hurry to re-sign.

Maybe Evans is the reason it is taking so long. Maybe he is not in a hurry to re-sign.

you got it dude. it's hilarious that fans think it should have happened by now and what the hell is taking so long?

The Bills haven't signed a #2 receiver yet, the draft hasn't happened, he doesn't know what the offense will actually look like, TE is a still a mystery, Trent's 2nd season hasn't started, and a myriad of other things.

you got it dude. it's hilarious that fans think it should have happened by now and what the hell is taking so long?

The Bills haven't signed a #2 receiver yet, the draft hasn't happened, he doesn't know what the offense will actually look like, TE is a still a mystery, Trent's 2nd season hasn't started, and a myriad of other things.

Honestly...what does he care? Show him the figure he asks for, and he'll sign. If you deem him unworthy of that number, let him walk. Its that simple.

Honestly...what does he care? Show him the figure he asks for, and he'll sign. If you deem him unworthy of that number, let him walk. Its that simple.

Could be that simple. However, another team can offer that same figure next year and he could leave. Players usually get one shot at the big money and I'm sure they want to get it right....Right team, city...etc.

what nucci and I are trying to say is that it's in Evan's best interest to wait and see; not only what he should be asking for, but whether he wants to stay in Buffalo, and at what price. It's a pivotal decision in his career, and he's not a Nate Clements kinda guy, that's why.

what nucci and I are trying to say is that it's in Evan's best interest to wait and see; not only what he should be asking for, but whether he wants to stay in Buffalo, and at what price. It's a pivotal decision in his career, and he's not a Nate Clements kinda guy, that's why.

Right, agreed on all points. It is in his best interest to wait...but there's a price. There's always a price. It may be an abnormally huge number, but there is some contract the Bills could offer Evans that would result in his re-signing by the end of the weekend. Thats what I mean by "either show him the number he asks for, or don't."

Right, agreed on all points. It is in his best interest to wait...but there's a price. There's always a price. It may be an abnormally huge number, but there is some contract the Bills could offer Evans that would result in his re-signing by the end of the weekend. Thats what I mean by "either show him the number he asks for, or don't."

ok, I'll buy that, but why by this weekend? How does that benefit Lee Evans or the Buffalo Bills? Why not wait and see who they draft and/or trade for, training camp, etc. Other than 1 less thing to worry about, I have not seen a single reason why this is urgent, other than that some fans can breathe easier.

you know, with all the very highly rated OL in this draft, if there is a run on the top guys early (i meam mcfadden, ryan, all the D guys) then our pick could get us a ton.

remember when walker was so coveted we got clements and henry and spoon with that pick? i think if otoh or albert are there (even clady maybe, especially of the others are gone) we might have a shot to trade down to KC at 17 and get mad picks (like a 2nd and 3rd!!, maybe more) for our troubles. if the run then happens on the OL, then harvey, merling, the dbs will all go and we might still get the best wr (thomas) at 17. that would be just an outstanding draft.