Some solid hockey on tonight...Two game 7s

RayFinkle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's been some great Round 1 series so far...

I'm pulling for the Caps and Flames tonight, and I'd take Iginla/Phaneuf over Thornton/Campbell 8 DAYS A WEEK!!!

I have to admit, the NBA playoffs have also gotten off to a great start. I can only imagine the basketball excitement in mid-June when they get to Round 2...

Ovechkin vs Cosby and Avery visting Montreal, looks like fun to watch!

and if Huet can beat Biron tonight i still hope he'll end up facing the Habs in the East Finals and take his revenge!

Take his revenge? Maybe if he won a playoff series once in his life, he'd get that done...

WOOHOO!!!

Way to go Sharks!!!

Bring on the Stars.

Great win by the Sharks despite the best efforts of Watson and O'Hallaran to keep the Flames in the game by looking the other way as they continued to hack. What is it about the teams in Alberta that make their teams so hack? Anyway, Clowe, Pavalski and Roenick standouts. Thorton not too shabby either. Not sure whats going on in Campbells head though. :devil:

GO SHARKS!

Take his revenge? Maybe if he won a playoff series once in his life, he'd get that done...

of course he's responsible for the ineptitude of last year's Habs! : :devil: and before that he played for an elite Kings team!! :blush:

and of course... titles in all european leagues he has ever played in do not count .... that was an awfuly stupid comment Meazza...

Just for your information Huet has almost exactly the same sv % in his NHL career in regular season games than in playoffs games (91.8% in the regular season 91.9% in the playoffs) . His career GAA is 2.43 in regular season games and 2.84 in the playoffs.

He ends this season number 10 in the league in GAA, number 7 in SV% and with the third best WLT record in the league behind the two Red wings goalies.

of course he's responsible for the ineptitude of last year's Habs! : ;) and before that he played for an elite Kings team!! :wallbash:

and of course... titles in all european leagues he has ever played in do not count .... that was an awfuly stupid comment Meazza...

Just for your information Huet has almost exactly the same sv % in his NHL career in regular season games than in playoffs games (91.8% in the regular season 91.9% in the playoffs) . His career GAA is 2.43 in regular season games and 2.84 in the playoffs.

He ends this season number 10 in the league in GAA, number 7 in SV% and with the third best WLT record in the league behind the two Red wings goalies.

And was he at all clutch against Washington? Sometimes stats don't say the real story.

Without him and his 11-2 record to end the Caps regular season there is no Caps in playoffs. The guy has been actually playing playoff hockey for about 2 months!

Yep, and it's over now.

Oh well, farewell Huet, we hardly knew yee. Price doesn't have to make miraculous saves, his positioning is just solid...

but let's see how he does against Mike Richards and co.