With My 300th Post... I Ask?

A bit premature I know, but just a bit of pre-draft fun....Im going with Aaron Schobel, with the aquisitions of Stroud and Johnson, and with Perry Fewell hopefully plugging in John Mcargo a bit more..I think Schobel could have his way on the outside. With a sub-par season last year , I think he's primed for 13+ sacks...thoughts??

A bit premature I know, but just a bit of pre-draft fun....Im going with Aaron Schobel, with the aquisitions of Stroud and Johnson, and with Perry Fewell hopefully plugging in John Mcargo a bit more..I think Schobel could have his way on the outside. With a sub-par season last year , I think he's primed for 13+ sacks...thoughts??

John Carlson

A guy not good enough on his own--who needs greast players around him to look good...thats just great.