Pick the Bills first 3 selections

I'm offering up a little prize to the first person in this thread who correctly predicts the 3 players the Bills will draft with their first 3 picks in the draft.

The winner (if there is one) gets a $25 amazon.com gift card (sent via email to you).

This is admittedly a difficult task, but there's no harm in trying! A few rules:

All you need to do is list three names (first and last). The order doesn't matter. Trading up or down doesn't matter. All that matters is that the 3 names you give me correspond to the 3 top picks the Bills make in the draft.

Again, if more than one person hits it, then the gift card will go to the first person in the thread to get it right.

Only one entry per person. If someone makes more than one prediction, their entry will be disqualified.

Sorry the prize is minimal, but I'm not a rich man. Good luck to everyone!

I'll start: Leodis McKelvin, Limas Sweed, John Carlson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Phillip Merling, DE, Clemson

2 - James Hardy, WR, Indiana

3 - John Carlson, TE, Notre Dame

GO BILLSSS!!!!!

:lol: Chris Kelsay and the Baby-Beater with our first two picks. The thought of this happening is why I havn't bought my tickets yet.

Do you realize that Kelsay (the player everone wants replaced) has more sacks against NFL COMPETITION than Merling has against COLLEGE COMPETITION over the past 3 years. :beer: