Cheatriots "picked on" ? Puleeezz

From: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writ...le.snaps/2.html

"...maybe the Patriots have a right to feel a bit picked on again this year when they look at Buffalo's schedule, their AFC East rival.

The Bills have home games against San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland and Seattle, the same four Pacific Time Zone teams

that New England has to travel to."

I feel real sorry for the Cheatriots. I do. really, Really. REALLY!

Answer me this: if the Bills beat the Cheatriots on December 28th, in a game that has meaning for both teams, should Bills fans tear down the goalposts??

I vote: YES (last time was 1980 - I believe - when the Bills beat the dolphins for the first time in 21 games. For you youngsters, there were no arrests. In fact,

Ralph ACCEPTED the goal post piece that was handed up to him by a crowd to his luxury box)

"...maybe the Patriots have a right to feel a bit picked on again this year when they look at Buffalo's schedule, their AFC East rival.

The Bills have home games against San Diego, San Francisco, Oakland and Seattle, the same four Pacific Time Zone teams

Answer me this: if the Bills beat the Cheatriots on December 28th, in a game that has meaning for both teams, should Bills fans tear down the goalposts??

I vote: YES (last time was 1980 - I believe - when the Bills beat the dolphins for the first time in 21 games. For you youngsters, there were no arrests. In fact,

Ralph ACCEPTED the goal post piece that was handed up to him by a crowd to his luxury box)

I think the last time the posts game down was against the Jets when we won in OT to win the division. I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so. Isn't that the game where "FANDEMONIUM" became popular from Van?

If i'm there which i very well could be ill tear down the goal posts

And in 2004, the Bills traveled to Oakland, Seattle, and San Fran, while the Pats got Seattle and San Fran at home (with their longest trips to Arizona and St. Louis). Notice a trend here?

Their turn. Too bad.

If i'm there which i very well could be ill tear down the goal posts

If all this comes to pass - you MUST get a piece and bring it to the 2009 TBD Tailgate.

If you do, I will give you the first batch of wings from the CNJBBB cooker.

RichNJoisy

Pres,CNJBBB

PS: Weeee're baaack for this years TBD Tailgate!

I think the last time the posts game down was against the Jets when we won in OT to win the division. I could be completely wrong, but I don't think so. Isn't that the game where "FANDEMONIUM" became popular from Van?

I could be mistaken, but I believe the posts last came down when Reich replaced an injured Kelly and beat the Dolphins in the 2nd to last game of the '90 season to win the division and clinch home field advantage.

I could be mistaken, but I believe the posts last came down when Reich replaced an injured Kelly and beat the Dolphins in the 2nd to last game of the '90 season to win the division and clinch home field advantage.

I don't know about the Miami game in 90. I can confirm both the Miami game, opener in 80 and the Jets game in 88, Field goal in OT to win the division. I was at both those games and watched the goal posts come down.

And in 2004, the Bills traveled to Oakland, Seattle, and San Fran, while the Pats got Seattle and San Fran at home (with their longest trips to Arizona and St. Louis). Notice a trend here?

Their turn. Too bad.

Bingo. Maybe the NFL is starting to not like the Pats* like everyone in the world doesn't like the Yankees.

Not that I'd complain about that....

Their turn. Too bad.

Exactly. The home/away schedules for every team are developed years in advance, it has nothing to do with anyone "picking" on the poor Patsies. Even though I would be all in favor of that. :P

Cool! My wife tells me 3 inches is plenty.

I have a 3 inch piece of the goalpost from the '90 Miami game. One of my many prized possessions :P .

I was at the game, but young.

Yes, I think this was it... I was living on Abbott Road (as a kid) and I remember seeing guys walking down the street with pieces of 'em.

The goal posts came down twice after that. Against the Jets in 1988 and against Miami again in 1990.

And I was at all the games!!!!

If it gets us the division, yeah. If it's 'just a win' then no.

I have a 3 inch piece of the goalpost from the '90 Miami game. One of my many prized possessions :P .

I was at the game, but young.

I still don't even understand how it's possible to tear down the goal posts in the first place, but I really don't understand how it's possible to break them up into small pieces. Aren't they made from like steel or something else strong?

If all this comes to pass - you MUST get a piece and bring it to the 2009 TBD Tailgate.

If you do, I will give you the first batch of wings from the CNJBBB cooker.

RichNJoisy

Pres,CNJBBB

PS: Weeee're baaack for this years TBD Tailgate!

AWESOME! Can't wait Rich!

AWESOME! Can't wait Rich!

Yeh, I may not cook so much since when it was only me (I lost my other cook) I got REAL TIRED. If I find an assistant, I will cook up 'the usual"

See you on the 7th!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

after the posts came down the last time the bills actually greased them before the next game so no one could climb them ,,,,that and , they brought police dogs and horse mounted sheriffs to the sidelines at the end of the game ..alot of people suggested throwing firecrackers at the end because it was considered insulting to the fans,, but you go ahead be my guest.. ,it would be fun to watch..