Malcolm Kelly on ESPN radio--Dallas

Beerball

"Says he is sorry for his outburst after his pro day workout. Said things he shouldn't have in the heat of the moment etc. Discussed where the 40 would be run with his strength & conditioning coach the night before, thought everything was set etc.

Will run again on Wednesday. Workout is open to any scouts who want to attend. Supposed to be traveling to teams now, can't remember where, but scouts will be at workout.

Has spoken with Stoopes(sp?) and things are cool between them. Wants to take care of his family etc.

Why did his stats drop between year 2 & 3? Better players around him, spread the ball more."

I still wonder how he'll react to adversity in the NFL. What does he do after Troy Polamalu knocks him on his ass because he isn't paying attention? What does he do after a pass he should catch is picked? What does he do after the QB misses him for an easy 6?

Anyway, thought some might want a recap...

he ran a slow 40. That doesnt mean much to me. Im more interested in his game speed. His game film from college should be more important.

However, saying he ran a slow 40 because they made him run on the same turff that everyone else ran on at the combine makes him look childish.

he ran a slow 40. That doesnt mean much to me. Im more interested in his game speed. His game film from college should be more important.

However, saying he ran a slow 40 because they made him run on the same turff that everyone else ran on at the combine makes him look childish.

'Tis true. The slow 40 time is actually good news, as it means that it will cost less to get him. The funny thing is that it is probably his childish outburst that cost him more than the slow 40 time. And that may even knock him off the Bills' radar altogether.

'Tis true. The slow 40 time is actually good news, as it means that it will cost less to get him. The funny thing is that it is probably his childish outburst that cost him more than the slow 40 time. And that may even knock him off the Bills' radar altogether.

I think fans and the media are the only ones for whom his "outburst" means anything. NFL GM's, I am sure, care alot more about his 40 time than anything he said afterwards. If a guy can play, they will take a chance on a felon. By comparison, Kelly's hissy fit means nothing. If he drops, it will be because he is slow and has injury problems.