I'm looking for an "Expert's" opinion on how the

You're not going to get that here. Why would you even try?! :D

Some here like to criticise and ridicule on our ineptness so I figured that if they were given the opportunity then they'll be able to provide us the solutions. Now the hot potato is in their lap, let's see what they can do with it.

Putting Tom Brady on IR would probably be the best bet.

That's it?? That's all you got? C'mon, if you can't come up with something better than that, or funnier, then your posting privileges are under serious review for a possible suspension.

I am by no means an expert....but

Given the way that the Bills work....we basically hae to be VERY good in our drafting and sprinkle in the right free agents here and there to fill in the gaps.

I actually think that is what they are doing.....although I would like to see us drafting a little better in certain areas mainly on the lines, wide receiver, and tight end.

Lines....we have fizzled badly on the O lines....yeah we have Jason Peters and we might have something in Butler...but too many busts....Mike Williams, Jamie Nails, Marcus Spriggs, etc etc etc. On the D line I think we did well with McCargo, Schrobel, and i actually like Kelsay at the right price.......but we have also had several misses in that area or produced just average players.

Wide Receiver.....Lee Evans has been great...Josh Reed ok.....then?

Tight End..... ........ ........ .......

I think our last 2 drafts have gone a long way to getting this team going in the right direction, but it has to understand that we need certain TYPES of players in order to win in Buffalo and to play to the strengths of other players.....for instance I think Trent Edwards just strikes me as a QB that would be much more productive with a quality tight end...the kind that you have to draft early for or spend money on in free agency. The wide outs need to be big bodies who can catch jump balls and fight for the ball among defenders at times....big targets....they just now just seem to be figuring that out.

We need to see just how good this team is minus the mash unit injuries......I cant beleive we did as well as we did last year.

Tight End..... ........ ........ .......

.....for instance I think Trent Edwards just strikes me as a QB that would be much more productive with a quality tight end...the kind that you have to draft early for or spend money on in free agency. The wide outs need to be big bodies who can catch jump balls and fight for the ball among defenders at times....big targets....

Hi John, how ya doing? I'm curious about this aspect right here, you bring up an interesting thought. Is anyone familiar with what kind of WRs, and more importantly, and TEs Trent used in college? Did he utilize his TE much? If so then I think that you might be on to something here Johnny Boy.

Also....defensively

I am just not a big fan of playing "lighter DT's who can penetrate so lets make sure they are 290 something pounds" the good defenses I have seen on the bills regardless of scheme had big space clogging guys in the middle that forced teams to earn their living going laterally (playing into the speed of our linebackers) or passing (which eventually will get picked when you go to the well too much on that)

This defensive team needs to get itself off the field...and I dont mean by creating a turnover to do it every time....we need to force 3 and outs much more consistantly to create field position and allow our running game to beat down opposing defenses....getting turnovers is something we should be doing in ADDITION to that. Offensive we have to start developing leads so we can be more opportunistic on defense but we MUST start being consistant in force offenses off the field....the other reason you do this is you keep marching a opposing offense off the field quickly they get no rythum AND they start wanting to take chances and getting frustrated which is there those opportunistic turnovers happen.

I am tired of watching opposing teams getting 100 yards rushing for like 6 consecutive games......this has to stop.

Some here like to criticise and ridicule on our ineptness so I figured that if they were given the opportunity then they'll be able to provide us the solutions. Now the hot potato is in their lap, let's see what they can do with it.

:D Gotcha! :bag:

Score more points than their opponents more often than any other team in the league, especially at the end of the season.

You're a genius!! I actually heard an announcer say that one time.

Hi John, how ya doing? I'm curious about this aspect right here, you bring up an interesting thought. Is anyone familiar with what kind of WRs, and more importantly, and TEs Trent used in college? Did he utilize his TE much? If so then I think that you might be on to something here Johnny Boy.

I dont know what he had in college but in the pro's he is a stand in the pocket QB who doesn't throw bombs on every other play....which means he needs to work the intermediate level of the field.....

That is Tight End territory.....we also need to get Marshawn Lynch much more involved in the passing game....it seems to me that we couldn't do this because other teams game planned for it too much.

That means lack of offensive weapons...if we had a big stud TE catching balls this would free up lynch out of the backfield.

You're a genius!! I actually heard an announcer say that one time.

I'm gonna guess John Madden.

"Eh eh ya ya see, when you put the ball in the endzone and the other team doesn't tackle you you get points, then, then you get an extra point for a kick, and that makes you have more points than the other team, which, which is the goal in football. Brett Favre told me so."

What would be the formula on how the Bills can get back to their glory days or to be the king of the division again?

Purely a non-expert opinion, but I would start by hiring a new head coach. One that has a mindset of winning games from the moment the ball is kicked until the last second has run off the clock. One that teaches his players to dominate the opponent. One that goes after the other team from snap to whistle. One that is willing to take some risks.