I have changed my mind completely after reading a few things how Jerry

1.Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma(very fluent big reciever and has very good hands,just a pure talent)6'4 224

2.Martellus Bennet TE Texas A&M (good all around TE,good fit for Buffalo)

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(big physical corner who is good in run support and is very agressive,which i like)6'0 207

4.Jason Jones DE Eastern Michigan(will hopefully bring a good pass rush to our Dline rotation)6'5 273

4.Tyrell Johnson S Arkansas State(good safety,just from small school and will blossom in time but will be a special team ace right away)6'0 207

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(versatile and has good size to anchor the line,will be a good backup to Stroud and eventually blossom himself)6'4 306

6.Larry Grant LB Ohio State(versatility to play any LB position and has size and toughness to contribute on special teams, was often overshadowed in college)6'3 226

7.Duvaughn Flagler WR Gardner Webb(good WR,has excellent size and ball skills,strong,good leaping ability had a 39' verticle at pro day,and is good tackle breaker, good return man)6'2 215

7.Matterral Richardson CB Arkansas(big physical corner who lacks speed but will be a solid reserve and 5th cornerback for a few years but may blossom)5'11 195

7.Brennen Carvalho C Portland State(has great intangibles,just a little undersized,but with good leverage and feet, could compete right away for starting position with Melvin Fowler)6'1 318

ok thats it my most likely final mock until the real show and i would love to see this be the draft that it turns out to be, my sleeper pick to watch is Duvaughn Flagler, watch his highlight video and you will know why!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

1.Malcolm Kelly WR Oklahoma(very fluent big reciever and has very good hands,just a pure talent)6'4 224

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(big physical corner who is good in run support and is very agressive,which i like)6'0 207

4.Jason Jones DE Eastern Michigan(will hopefully bring a good pass rush to our Dline rotation)6'5 273

4.Tyrell Johnson S Arkansas State(good safety,just from small school and will blossom in time but will be a special team ace right away)6'0 207

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(versatile and has good size to anchor the line,will be a good backup to Stroud and eventually blossom himself)6'4 306

6.Larry Grant LB Ohio State(versatility to play any LB position and has size and toughness to contribute on special teams, was often overshadowed in college)6'3 226

7.Duvaughn Flagler WR Gardner Webb(good WR,has excellent size and ball skills,strong,good leaping ability had a 39' verticle at pro day,and is good tackle breaker, good return man)6'2 215

7.Matterral Richardson CB Arkansas(big physical corner who lacks speed but will be a solid reserve and 5th cornerback for a few years but may blossom)5'11 195

7.Brennen Carvalho C Portland State(has great intangibles,just a little undersized,but with good leverage and feet, could compete right away for starting position with Melvin Fowler)6'1 318

ok thats it my most likely final mock until the real show and i would love to see this be the draft that it turns out to be, my sleeper pick to watch is Duvaughn Flagler, watch his highlight video and you will know why!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I'm definitely along with most of this. I'm not sold on Kelly's health, but I totally trust the Bill's med staff if they pick him. WR, TE, CB in that order!

wow that Duvaughn Flagler is a hella athlete. he can accelerate (seemingly as fast as that chicken and waffles guy) and a great end zone target

Gardner Webb who? yeah, the defenses he must have faced aren't exactly bowl material, but what a talent.

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Why would they need to draft yet another safety ?

Especially that high.

How many picks do they need to invest to get it right ?

More linebackers too ?

Where is a QB in that mock draft ?

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

I'd like it, although I'm still up in the air as far as WR, I like the Godfrey pick, I think TE is gonna be a key for us this year, and you can never go wrong with a Buckeye linebacker.

I respect the English language more than most on this board, but I don't see how a WR who is skilled in the language arts helps us on the football field. What we need is a big, fluid WR.

I'm definitely along with most of this. I'm not sold on Kelly's health, but I totally trust the Bill's med staff if they pick him. WR, TE, CB in that order!

wow that Duvaughn Flagler is a hella athlete. he can accelerate (seemingly as fast as that chicken and waffles guy) and a great end zone target

Gardner Webb who? yeah, the defenses he must have faced aren't exactly bowl material, but what a talent.

I like Harvey or DRC number 1. Kelly may drop into the second round depending on how his pro day goes on April 9th.

I would like to see Harvey or DRC at number 1 and then trade up to get Kelly at the top of the second round.

I like Harvey or DRC number 1. Kelly may drop into the second round depending on how his pro day goes on April 9th.

I would like to see Harvey or DRC at number 1 and then trade up to get Kelly at the top of the second round.

I am all for the Harvey pick, if he is there its the best pick for the team IMO

Limas Sweed

(OT) Gosder Cherilus - Right Tackle that would upgrade that position instantly.

3.Charles Godfrey CB Iowa(big physical corner who is good in run support and is very agressive,which i like)6'0 207 <_<

4.Jason Jones DE Eastern Michigan(will hopefully bring a good pass rush to our Dline rotation)6'5 273 :lol:

Great pick, plays inside and outside!

4.Tyrell Johnson S Arkansas State(good safety,just from small school and will blossom in time but will be a special team ace right away)6'0 207 The Bills are set at Safety.

(TE) Martin Rucker

5.Keilen Dykes DT West Virginia(versatile and has good size to anchor the line,will be a good backup to Stroud and eventually blossom himself)6'4 306 :lol:

6.Larry Grant LB Ohio State(versatility to play any LB position and has size and toughness to contribute on special teams, was often overshadowed in college)6'3 226 :D

Probably a UFA. I can't find anything about him anywhere.

(WR) Marcus Monk

7.Matterral Richardson CB Arkansas(big physical corner who lacks speed but will be a solid reserve and 5th cornerback for a few years but may blossom)5'11 195 :thumbsup:

7.Brennen Carvalho C Portland State(has great intangibles,just a little undersized,but with good leverage and feet, could compete right away for starting position with Melvin Fowler)6'1 318 (Ok)

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

Fixed! :thumbsup:

I agree--if Kelly is there past 25 or so, I think you start looking to move up. I'm hoping we can do something with someone like GB late in the round that would only involve giving up our 2 and JP (the Pack may not be too sold on Aaron Rogers, and they did like JP way back when he was drafted IIRC)......

What none of us know, is how the Bills scouts and coaches rate Kelly, Sweed, Thomas, and perhaps James Hardy. And that combination of ratings drastically alters their draft plans. If they rate one of them significantly higher than the others, we will very likely see that player at #11 or after a short trade down (unless a player they never thought would be available is still on the board). IF, on the other hand, those 3-4 players are closely rated, a dozen other possibilities open up.

Are you going to be one of those dudes who incessantly posts about this crap until the draft and then after the draft, when virtually nothing (besides maybe an obvious 1st round pick) of what you've posted pans out, makes some vague threat regarding your support for the team because they passed on Duvaughn Flagler, who you've developed a hard-on for based on a highlight video (newsflash here: highlight videos are full of highlights; lowlights are conveniently omitted) of his play against crappy competition and then a week later either creates a new screenname or saunters back as if nothing happened? (whew).

Dude, don't be that guy.

ok Flagler just looks like he could be a good red zone target as he had a 39' verticle and Jerry is Jerry Rice and he ran a 4.7 so i dont care if Kelly runs a 4.5,he will be good,and i hope we draft Flagler who we do have interest in,so then i can say i TOLD YOU so!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

What none of us know, is how the Bills scouts and coaches rate Kelly, Sweed, Thomas, and perhaps James Hardy. And that combination of ratings drastically alters their draft plans. If they rate one of them significantly higher than the others, we will very likely see that player at #11 or after a short trade down (unless a player they never thought would be available is still on the board). IF, on the other hand, those 3-4 players are closely rated, a dozen other possibilities open up.

I watched McShay's breakdown on WR's on ESPN video. He said that Sweed will fall to the late first round due to his wrist injury. He also said that the injury is expected to be fully healed and he's been working out with a QB from this draft for the past few weeks. He then said that a team that drafts him late first/early second will get an early first round talent if his wrist is healed. <_<

So his wrist should be fully healed but he should drop because of his wrist and he's an early first round talent?! So if the Bills or another team take him from 11-20 they'd be reaching?! "Lucy you got some splainin to do!"

I am all for the Harvey pick, if he is there its the best pick for the team IMO

What you have identified is that there are valuable players drafted in every round in this draft. It looks very deep. I expect there will be 8-10 players who will make the Bills from this draft.