Lookout below....

Lurker

No idea if this fits her, but his attorney is his daughter.

I know (I read the Buffalo Snooze article) - I can just imagine that father/daughter conversation too...

"I'm fine. Everything's alright, just a little bruise and a lot of excitement. At least I got on TV..."

"NO!!! Daddy, you should sue them..."

Anybody read his lips on the video. Looks to me like he is saying "I'm all right".

Wow.... he did get smoked pretty well...........In high school we were on our way to a party and took the corner too fast and rolled the car....everybody got out ok....my buddy was a little dazed and walking around saying I'm ok...I'm ok...well he wasn't ok, broken neck......wore the halo, the whole deal....injuries are funny that way (not literally).

Wow.... he did get smoked pretty well...........In high school we were on our way to a party and took the corner too fast and rolled the car....everybody got out ok....my buddy was a little dazed and walking around saying I'm ok...I'm ok...well he wasn't ok, broken neck......wore the halo, the whole deal....injuries are funny that way (not literally).

I got up and walked around for a bit on a broken leg after I set it. Dumbest thing I could have ever done,, but I really didn't think it was broken. The red flash that showed behind the blackness as I set it should have been a clue...

As to the rest of the thread, if the plexiglass was set in a negligent fashion then yes, he has a case.

I have to say Jis, this guy is a pansy. Life sucks, sh-- happens. He refused medical services to stay at the game, which could have prevented some of the future pain that he suffered. At that point, it was his personal responsibility either suck it up and deal with it, or to get medical attention right away and deal with it. This is what happens when you are close to the game, ala fans getting kicked or jumped on in basketball. In any event this guy is a true Streisand that should stick to his wimpy ass journalism and poetry, and leave sports to the real men