Fitna

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should probably note that it's NOT for the squeamish.

I haven't watched it. Don't intend to watch it. I know *of* what has gone on which is enough to have my mindset be "do whatever you need to get these bastards" --- but there's things that I don't want to *see.*

My oldest brother who did three tours in -istans told me that he has enough nightmares and PTSD for our family... and that that's why he fought, so that we don't have to experience it firsthand.

No cutting off someone's head you don't agree with bad. What does this have to do with the Bible?

Some loving quotes from The Bible.

Please place horrific images in between each one that resulted directly from the acts of Christians.

1. "Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

2. Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse. (1 Peter 2:18 NAB)

3. Withhold not chastisement from a boy; if you beat him with a rod he will not die. Beat him with the rod, and you will save him from the nether world.

4. So this is what the LORD Almighty says about them: "I will punish them! Their young men will die in battle, and their little boys and girls will starve. Not one of these plotters from Anathoth will survive, for I will bring disaster upon them when their time of punishment comes." (Jeremiah 11:22-23 NLT)

5. ."Happy are those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

6. "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

7. "As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. But these instructions apply only to distant towns, not to the towns of nations nearby. "As for the towns of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession, destroy every living thing in them. You must completely destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you. This will keep the people of the land from teaching you their detestable customs in the worship of their gods, which would cause you to sin deeply against the LORD your God." Deuteronomy 20:10-18 NLT

Some loving quotes from The Bible.

Please place horrific images in between each one that resulted directly from the acts of Christians.

1. "Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

2. Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse. (1 Peter 2:18 NAB)

3. Withhold not chastisement from a boy; if you beat him with a rod he will not die. Beat him with the rod, and you will save him from the nether world.

4. So this is what the LORD Almighty says about them: "I will punish them! Their young men will die in battle, and their little boys and girls will starve. Not one of these plotters from Anathoth will survive, for I will bring disaster upon them when their time of punishment comes." (Jeremiah 11:22-23 NLT)

5. ."Happy are those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

6. "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

7. "As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you. But these instructions apply only to distant towns, not to the towns of nations nearby. "As for the towns of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession, destroy every living thing in them. You must completely destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you. This will keep the people of the land from teaching you their detestable customs in the worship of their gods, which would cause you to sin deeply against the LORD your God." Deuteronomy 20:10-18 NLT

Are there any videos of people getting there head sawed off? Have any Christians ever rioted and made death threats because of a cartoon?

Are you condoning the murders of innocent people who were either blown to pieces or had there heads cut off.?

Are there any videos of people getting there head sawed off? Have any Christians ever rioted and made death threats because of a cartoon?

Are you condoning the murders of innocent people who were either blown to pieces or had there heads cut off.?

I am pretty sure he is saying that people who call themselves Christians have committed some terrible crimes. Hitler said he was a Christian.

This video makes the mistake of lumping all Muslims in with the psycho ones. Just like someone could easily link all Christians to the psycho ones.

Christians ,rioting and making death threats or condoning murders of innocent people?

This forum isn't big enough to list the carnage & barbarity that have taken place in the name of Christ.

Welcome to the grown up world pal, where the world isn't flat and the world wasn't actually created in 7 days.

By the way, I am a Christian and have spent much time educating you Noah Ark believers

that its better to look for common ground with other religions than to look for perceived differences.

If you seriously looked at the quotes from The Bible that I listed, you could clearly see that Muslims could actually use them to spread hate and fear also.

Christians ,rioting and making death threats or condoning murders of innocent people?

This forum isn't big enough to list the carnage & barbarity that have taken place in the name of Christ.

Welcome to the grown up world pal, where the world isn't flat and the world wasn't actually created in 7 days.

By the way, I am a Christian and have spent much time educating you Noah Ark believers

that its better to look for common ground with other religions than to look for perceived differences.

If you seriously looked at the quotes from The Bible that I listed, you could clearly see that Muslims could actually use them to spread hate and fear also.

Um, OK... :lol:

I guess this is what happens when we base our beliefs on 2000+ year old books written by men.

You are so right. I mean, I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but what can we really learn from them? People's experiences 2000 years ago are totally irrelevant today. Anything they wrote has to be totally mute by now.

All you have to do to prove this is look at today's old people. They constantly say stuff like "when I was young we didn't have Playstation" or "I had to walk 3 miles to school". Big deal grampa, those days are over. What can I learn by hearing about their antiquated forms of recreation or transportation? :thumbsup::lol::P

As far as what they're doing today, I think I'll take my chances of learning how to empty a compostory bag by the time I need one. I really don't need to see that at my age. :lol::sick:

To go back 2000 years and expect to learn anything of value is even more ridiculous. The people today are so much smarter than those people who lived back then it is not even close.