Selections for first three rounds

Since trades are nearly impossible to forecast, let's just assume everything stays the same on draft day for the Bills. What would your first three picks be? If you take a guy who probably won't be there, I'm sure it'll be made known.

Mine would stay the same as my signature. I'd rather have Sweed a little lower, but I feel like he's the guy.

1. Limas Sweed

2. Lawrence Jackson

3. Martin Rucker

Since trades are nearly impossible to forecast, let's just assume everything stays the same on draft day for the Bills. What would your first three picks be? If you take a guy who probably won't be there, I'm sure it'll be made known.

Mine would stay the same as my signature. I'd rather have Sweed a little lower, but I feel like he's the guy.

1. Limas Sweed

2. Lawrence Jackson

3. Martin Rucker

1. Winken WR

2. Blinken CB

3. Nodd DT

1.Devin Thomas WR Michigan State

2.Brandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech

3.Jerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina, i think he could step in and be the #2 right away too or we could gradually work him in and use him in the red zone

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stroud for Pro Bowl 2008

1. Malcolm Kelly WR

2. Fred Davis TE

3. Brandon Flowers CB

even with Brandon Flowers mediocre 40 time I just don't see him being there in 3rd rd, we'll be lucky if he is there in the 2nd round. His game is suited for the Cover 2 defense reminds me a lot of Marlin Jackson. Here is my Mock:

1. Sweed (to early for him based on the mocks I have seen but he will be the best WR in the class)

2. Brandon Flowers

3. Brad Cottam TE Tennessee devastating blocking TE best in the class in terms of blocking won't stretch the field the same way as Dustin Keller but we can count on his big frame in the redzone IMO.

4. Jermichael Finley TE Texas developmental receiving TE

5. Brian Johnston DE Gardner Webb( My sleeper pick - - might an NFL All-Pro)

even with Brandon Flowers mediocre 40 time I just don't see him being there in 3rd rd, we'll be lucky if he is there in the 2nd round. His game is suited for the Cover 2 defense reminds me a lot of Marlin Jackson. Here is my Mock:

1. Sweed (to early for him based on the mocks I have seen but he will be the best WR in the class)

2. Brandon Flowers

3. Brad Cottam TE Tennessee devastating blocking TE best in the class in terms of blocking won't stretch the field the same way as Dustin Keller but we can count on his big frame in the redzone IMO.

4. Jermichael Finley TE Texas developmental receiving TE

5. Brian Johnston DE Gardner Webb( My sleeper pick - - might an NFL All-Pro)

I'm out on Flowers, there's character issues with him and there is no way that I would like to see the Bills use two out of their top four picks on TEs. Read the notes on Flowers...he's trouble.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingr...donflowers.html

1. Malcolm Kelly WR

2. Fred Davis TE

3. Brandon Flowers CB

Somewhat close to what I predict (thought I still think we will trade down):

1. Devin Thomas - Only one out of Kelly or Sweed that has year round cold weather experience

2. Fred Davis - Hopefully he's still here when we pick but we NEED a #1 Te

3. Brandon Flowers - Needed for depth and possible nickel guy.

Jordy Nelson isn't a #2 WR??! As far as a #1 TE goes, you rather have one of them over a strong DL and an improved secondary?

I see Nelson as a taller Josh Reed....he's going to be a solid slot WR...#2 is possible but i doubt it....

1) Derrick Harvey

2) Reggie Smith

3) Dustin Keller

Man I can't wait for the draft...

Just to end it.

You and me both. I just wish they would hold the thing in early March or sooner so all this over evaluation could stop. No team is immune to it. The year the Bills burned that #1 on Erik Flowers he was no better than a mid-round pick based on his play on the field. A lot of these players being linked to the Bills as possible #1's had clear weaknesses in the COLLEGE game and it's getting overlooked after months of measuring height, weight and speed.