Bad news Jericho fans

K-Gun10

Si-Fi already owns the rerun rights to Jericho. I wouldn't be surprised if they pick up the show.

Unfortunately, they also have a history of picking up the rerun rights to dead franchises and of killing their own popular Jericho-like cult favorites.

So if you tivo a show, does that help the ratings any?

because with its time slot I would imagine people would record it and catch up on it...

It is one of the most downloaded shows on the CBS website as well as Itunes. Still wasn't enough to save the show.

So if you tivo a show, does that help the ratings any?

because with its time slot I would imagine people would record it and catch up on it...

It only makes a difference if you are a Nielson family. Otherwise only impact other viewers have is when they have something which "polls" users like 900 numbers or occasionally a commercial which you need a code from a TV to get something.

Ah, this sucks but isn't unexpected. My gut feeling is that CBS went into this abbreviated season with a mindset that nothing short of Idol-level ratings was going to save Jericho this year.

But network TV is all about giving the people what they want (<_<), so as long as idiots keeping tuning into Idol, Dancing with the Stars, the Dance Wars: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann and Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader in mass numbers, that's all the networks will give us.