If the Jets get MacFadden....

Do you mean a 180? A 360 puts you right back where you started.

:lol: That cracked me up! I do agree though- the Jets have made some nice moves. They have a monster oline. If they get McFadden they are in good shape. They are weak at QB still though

This team will have done a 360 in the off-season - no matter WHO they put under center. What a job of Gettner' Done.

hmmm, getting McFadden was the only thing I was worried about the Jets doing/getting. I think they need to hit on a lot of 50/50 players which if they don't, sets them back a few years.

Thats what I thought the thread was about, not a love fest for the Jets...

McFadden, however...I'd be nervous about.

Don't they still have a QB with the arm of an 86 year old woman?

no they drafted a guy two years ago who took over the reins from him, a guy by the name of Kellen Clemens. So they went from having a QB with the arm of an old woman to a QB with the name of an old woman

Personally I think the Jets will be closer to the 360 when the season finally starts.

Glad someone agrees with me on that.

The additions of Jenkins and Pace will hurt us, but Faneca is on the downside of a career. I watch almost all the Steelers games every year (I live here) and he's part of the reason that Roethlisberger is on the run a lot.

Richardson is another 50/50 addition, and Chatman is also a little hit or miss.

Again, it's all up in the air. It could be devestating, or it could end up with a 10-6 record.

They're an old, expensive team. They're going for it now because they have a very small window. If they don't turn it around soon they'll be rebuilding for years.

Just like the '04 Bills, unbelievable on paper yet shittty in reality.