McCain's passport also breached

Same thing has happened wrt medical records for various celebs. This world is full of Nosy Parkers if you didn't know.

All of the breaches were likely nosy employees who may or may not have been looking for some odd dirt or blackmail fodder (I personally doubt there was any malfeasance intended). It's likely been told to them that they are not to do searches outside of their parameters... they didn't think they'd get caught... and now the MSM and the legal system are going to come down on their asses.

That's the thing with making everything so easy to search and retrieve in the Google Age. Sucks for them that they get fired or face prosecution for something so stupidly petty.

So which Lefty should we tar and feather...surely it's got to be a conspiracy...right? :thumbsup:

What are the chances Olbermann dedicates a whole show to this to balance last night's coverage of the Obama BREACH?

Keith number 0

What are the chances Olbermann dedicates a whole show to this to balance last night's coverage of the Obama BREACH?

Keith number 0

You can watch and let us know. I don't even know who Olbermann is. I sort of read things and watch the news on my own (not political pundits) and make up my own mind.

McCain? I want to know who in the Bush Admin. knew it and when. This has to stop. The vast right wing is at it again. This time against its own. Why can't the State Dept. hire contract employees, that run their entire computer systems, prevent them from accessing databases that contain personal information? Fire them all. These contractors are all political hacks trying to dig up the next big story.

What information is in a passport file record any way that can't be found in other sources? destinations and dates? big deal!

McCain? I want to know who in the Bush Admin. knew it and when. This has to stop. The vast right wing is at it again. This time against its own. Why can't the State Dept. hire contract employees, that run their entire computer systems, prevent them from accessing databases that contain personal information? Fire them all. These contractors are all political hacks trying to dig up the next big story.

What information is in a passport file record any way that can't be found in other sources? destinations and dates? big deal!

I posted in the Obama Heuissin breach thread, but you know the contractors worked for Obama's foreign advisors company right? That's right, Obama's people were looking at Hussins and Mccains records.

I posted in the Obama Heuissin breach thread, but you know the contractors worked for Obama's foreign advisors company right? That's right, Obama's people were looking at Hussins and Mccains records.

The only two in real question were not the one person you are talking about. That person was just reprimanded and is still working there. The two that were fired and looking at Obama's, were not with that contractor with the ties to Obama's advisor. They are really the only one's in question.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/21/us/polit...&ei=5087%0A

You can watch and let us know. I don't even know who Olbermann is. I sort of read things and watch the news on my own (not political pundits) and make up my own mind.

Olberman is the smug retard on NBC's NFL pregame show

What business a lame political talking head has on a crappy sports show, I don't know.

What business a lame sportscaster has on a crappy political show, I don't know

Ask NBC :lol:

Social security number, every address you've lived at previously, all the personal information you filled out to obtain and renew that passport. There's a lot more info in there than a stamp from every border you crossed. Just obtaining the SS would give these people to a whole host of info that they could use to obtain further info. Think about it. In most cases all you need is a SS, mother's maiden name, and a previous address, and your off and running in any number of directions. This is a very big deal, no matter whose file was breached.

Social security number, every address you've lived at previously, all the personal information you filled out to obtain and renew that passport. There's a lot more info in there than a stamp from every border you crossed. Just obtaining the SS would give these people to a whole host of info that they could use to obtain further info. Think about it. In most cases all you need is a SS, mother's maiden name, and a previous address, and your off and running in any number of directions. This is a very big deal, no matter whose file was breached.

I guess there's a lot of info, so here's a solution:

http://www.lifelock.com/

Plus, as a presidential candidate, I'm sure this information wouldn't be to hard to find out anyway except maybe the SS #.

What about the Clinton File Gate which was much worse than this?

I guess there's a lot of info, so here's a solution:

http://www.lifelock.com/

Plus, as a presidential candidate, I'm sure this information wouldn't be to hard to find out anyway except maybe the SS #.

What about the Clinton File Gate which was much worse than this?

Pretty sure no one would try and open up a credit card or get a cellphone with the stolen info. So that sorta leaves out lifelock.

For those libs who's heads are in the sand, the Clintons had the FBI files of 1000 people! Why do you think people didn't go after them for all their crimes? Bubba's administration was the most corrupt in history.

For those libs who's heads are in the sand, the Clintons had the FBI files of 1000 people! Why do you think people didn't go after them for all their crimes? Bubba's administration was the most corrupt in history.

CLINTONS BAD!! EVIL!! NASTY!!

The quoted post was an automated response brought to you by the Fred in Wacka Society for continuous nonsensical Clinton Bashing.

And J Edgar Hoover was a transvestite, which has about as much to do with this story as your anecdote.

They had the FBI files (which they weren't supposed to have and having them is a crime) on about 1000 people, mostly congressmen and their enemies. And this is pertinent because Hillary is running.

You can bet your ass that Hill and Bill used them to shut people up.

They had the FBI files (which they weren't supposed to have and having them is a crime) on about 1000 people, mostly congressmen and their enemies. And this is pertinent because Hillary is running.

You can bet your ass that Hill and Bill used them to shut people up.

CLINTONS BAD!! EVIL!! NASTY!!

The quoted post was an automated response brought to you by the Fred in Wacka Society for continuous nonsensical Clinton Bashing.