Is it just me....

bobinaz

I don't know about the rest of you and I am sure this has been brought up in the past, but the NFL network and despite all the good it does bringing the latest NFL news to bear, has to be the most biased. Rarely do you ever see an interview on a Bills player, the team, etc. All you hear about is the Patsies and how they blew the super bowl, the Dolphins and how bad they sucked last year and how the second or is it third or fourth coming of Parcells to right the ship, and every other team and how wonderful they are. :)

The icing on the cake was the Chad Johnson interview the other day. Cry me a river!!!! I don't know what exactly his stats were last year, but I do know the Bills secondary laid his a$$ out. Then to watch Eisen, Dukes and Woodson practically kiss his a$$ during the whole interview and throw a Chad Johnson pity party on national TV. :) I guess if they don't throw a big name cry baby or the once great whoever on the show, then no one is going to watch it. I know the Bills haven't been the poster child for success since the 1999 season, but holy crap, level the playing field on who you report about. :wallbash:

Ok, I'm done venting. Living here in Arizona, I don't get to see much if any coverage on the Bills. You people are my connection to western NY. Keep the cards and letters coming!!!! Thanks to all of you for keeping me up to speed! Go Bills

I don't know about the rest of you and I am sure this has been brought up in the past, but the NFL network and despite all the good it does bringing the latest NFL news to bear, has to be the most biased. Rarely do you ever see an interview on a Bills player, the team, etc. All you hear about is the Patsies and how they blew the super bowl, the Dolphins and how bad they sucked last year and how the second or is it third or fourth coming of Parcells to right the ship, and every other team and how wonderful they are. :)

Until they start winning the Bills won't get mentioned, but in the mean time I love to be reminded that the Pats* choked and that the Dolphins sucked. :wallbash:

The icing on the cake was the Chad Johnson interview the other day. Cry me a river!!!! I don't know what exactly his stats were last year, but I do know the Bills secondary laid his a$$ out. Then to watch Eisen, Dukes and Woodson practically kiss his a$$ during the whole interview and throw a Chad Johnson pity party on national TV. :) I guess if they don't throw a big name cry baby or the once great whoever on the show, then no one is going to watch it. I know the Bills haven't been the poster child for success since the 1999 season, but holy crap, level the playing field on who you report about. :wallbash:

Ok, I'm done venting. Living here in Arizona, I don't get to see much if any coverage on the Bills. You people are my connection to western NY. Keep the cards and letters coming!!!! Thanks to all of you for keeping me up to speed! Go Bills

media is always biased towards big markets and traditional powerhouses. Neither of those are buffalo. So, bobanas we have to swallow our pride when watching sports shows until the Bills start winning more than 10 games/ year

I like Woodson. I think he gives the Bills alot of credit when they are talking about them. He even has talked about his friendships with Jim, Andre, and Thurman and says that Kelly was the toughest QB to play against.

Until they start winning the Bills won't get mentioned, but in the mean time I love to be reminded that the Pats* choked and that the Dolphins sucked. :)
Winning has NOTHING to do with it. It is ALL about market size. NY, Dallas, Philly, Chicago...... Even after the Steelers & Colts won the Superbowl there was not that much about them.

I completely disagree with the OP (yeah you know me). The NFL Newtork is about the only national outlet that shows anything on the Bills. They've done the show 6 days to Sunday about how the Bills linebackers prepare for a game. They've done the State of the Bills franchise twice now this offseason. I've seen Shchobel, and Dockery interviewed, and plenty of other stuff. Now, do they cover the Bills as much as the Pats.... perhaps not. But, they do cover the Bills. Actually I'd say they do fairly well at covering all teams.

The icing on the cake was the Chad Johnson interview the other day. Cry me a river!!!! I don't know what exactly his stats were last year, but I do know the Bills secondary laid his a$$ out. Then to watch Eisen, Dukes and Woodson practically kiss his a$$ during the whole interview and throw a Chad Johnson pity party on national TV. :wallbash: I guess if they don't throw a big name cry baby or the once great whoever on the show, then no one is going to watch it. I know the Bills haven't been the poster child for success since the 1999 season, but holy crap, level the playing field on who you report about. :)

I agree with U, & it almost makes me happy that Time Warner took it away from us so I don't havta listen to da :wallbash:!! We still get 1 of their shows though & all they do is have orgasms over Brady & Bellichick!

Awww.. c'mon. The Bills get lots of screen time.

Watch the clips. Almost all they players and/or teams their highlighting are playing AGAINST the Bills.

ESPN does the same :)

I've noticed tat as well.

I completely disagree with the OP (yeah you know me). The NFL Newtork is about the only national outlet that shows anything on the Bills. They've done the show 6 days to Sunday about how the Bills linebackers prepare for a game. They've done the State of the Bills franchise twice now this offseason. I've seen Shchobel, and Dockery interviewed, and plenty of other stuff. Now, do they cover the Bills as much as the Pats.... perhaps not. But, they do cover the Bills. Actually I'd say they do fairly well at covering all teams.

Completely agree. There's 32 teams in the league, and the Bills are covered just as much as their fellow middle-of-the-pack teams. Don't really know what the original poster is expecting...when the Bills make a transaction, they're talked about...when they go on a winning streak, they're talked about. If they were to start winning again, they'd be talked about, just like Cleveland was last year.

Don't blame the entire network for Marshall Faulk having no qualms about throwing his opinions out there without actually having any knowledge of the team.

Winning has NOTHING to do with it. It is ALL about market size. NY, Dallas, Philly, Chicago...... Even after the Steelers & Colts won the Superbowl there was not that much about them.

At least somebody understands marketing principles.

Awww.. c'mon. The Bills get lots of screen time.

Watch the clips. Almost all they players and/or teams their highlighting are playing AGAINST the Bills.

ESPN does the same :)

Are we claiming conspiracy or is it just the fact that the Bills provide much highlight material for other teams clips. I, unfortuately believe the latter but I'm sure beating all 31 other teams for William James will change all that !

I agree. I've never felt we were lacking for coverage by Eisen and the gang.

I get my Bills news from the intertubes.

I'll sometimes watch NFL Network to see highlight packages on Sunday evenings, but I rarely watch it because I could care less what their opinion is of the Bills. I want news - and I'll formulate my own opinions - and TBD serves that purpose to a 'T.'