The thing I want to see out of the bills this year

Is not being afraid to throw at the end zone inside the 20......

This has to be the single most maddening thing I saw out of this offense last year was what looked to be absolute FEAR to try to score a touchdown when we were in the red zone by pass...which caused defenses to load up against the run on Marshawn Lynch.

I certainly hope that our offensive draft picks are put towards this purpose....giving Trent Edwards big targets in the red zone area that can also block a little bit as well........

This has to be the single most maddening thing I saw out of this offense last year was what looked to be absolute FEAR to try to score a touchdown when we were in the red zone by pass...which caused defenses to load up against the run on Marshawn Lynch.

I certainly hope that our offensive draft picks are put towards this purpose....giving Trent Edwards big targets in the red zone area that can also block a little bit as well........

Amen!

I agree. Or just throwing into the endzone period. I think Teyo Johnson and Courtney Anderson will help.

See Aaron Schobel get 10+ sacks again.

See Donte Whitner intercept 5 passes.

See POZ get 150 tackles.

I don't see Whitner ever getting that many pics in a season in the position he is playing now. I'd rather hope Simpson, or whoever is playing FS, to have 5 picks.

Defense coming up big more often than not by getting more 3 and outs. I can't stand the bend but don't break defense.

I whole heartedly agree! :beer:

It's infuriating to watch the Bills lose in the last minute of the game, when they had it wrapped up...and then it got away from them. Crush the bums, go back to blitzes and driving the other team nuts. It worked for the Bills of old, and the Giants in the Superbowl. Make the other team's QB nervous; make him the object of scorn. Can the BS Bend but Don't Break D.

I whole heartedly agree! :beer:

It's infuriating to watch the Bills lose in the last minute of the game, when they had it wrapped up...and then it got away from them. Crush the bums, go back to blitzes and driving the other team nuts. It worked for the Bills of old, and the Giants in the Superbowl. Make the other team's QB nervous; make him the object of scorn. Can the BS Bend but Don't Break D.

In this regard I want to see a lot of Stroud and McCargo (I think he is going to have a huge year) pushing the pocket inwards then watching our DE's coming off the edges getting hands on QB's for strips and sacks.........

This will also help our corners

In this regard I want to see a lot of Stroud and McCargo (I think he is going to have a huge year) pushing the pocket inwards then watching our DE's coming off the edges getting hands on QB's for strips and sacks.........

as long as the DTs push the QB 8 yards deep behind the line - Schoebel will have a shot at getting his hands on the QB :beer:

I want them to show signs of building a Buffalo Bills mentality that Thurman, Bruce, Jim, Cornelius, Kent, and Andre ALL had!! Attitude is the key to winning in this league, and I want to see the next generation of Bills football greatness. I actually think Dick Jauron will mold it, starting with the playoffs THIS YEAR!! I can feel it coming.... By the way, everything mentioned in this post will come true with the vision I'm forwarding.

Guest Buffalo Billdo
Seeing Marshawn Lynch catch 50 passes.

Winner :thumbsup:

Surprising to see so few catches this years especially considering how fast Edwards makes reads and is capable of checking down