Buffalo Bills top 10 plays of 2007

Buftex

it tells me nomatter who they bring in as a #2 WR to help Evans..the Bills have to get Parrish the ball more..and to do this they need to go with more 3 WR sets..of course to do this this means you either bench your TE or you bench your FB..so I dont see Buffalo going to much the FB way this year...imagine these weapons on the field: Evans, Kelly/Thomas, Parrish, Davis, lynch..sounds good to me :censored:

3 things stood out to me most in this video:

1. Lee Evans is nasty. He is a younger version of Torrey Holt. We HAVE TO resign him immediately.

2. Roscoe needs to be used in the offense more often. The guy is dangerous.

3. The throwbacks should be our uni's this year. Just use the red helmet with them. Seriously, those things are bada$$.

3 things stood out to me most in this video:

1. Lee Evans is nasty. He is a younger version of Torrey Holt. We HAVE TO resign him immediately.

2. Roscoe needs to be used in the offense more often. The guy is dangerous.

3. The throwbacks should be our uni's this year. Just use the red helmet with them. Seriously, those things are bada$$.

Dam straight man

Forget the red helmet, white is fine.

I wanna see the road throwback unis, white on white with the standing buffalo. now THAT is badass. Of course in Cleveland this year we'd have never seen our guys.

Always interesting when Roscoe is 3 of the 10 top plays... yet he's buried in the depth chart...

I agree that Roscoe needs to get the ball a lot more, but I don't think he is buried on the depth chart. I hate saying it, but Roscoe will not be able to have a full time role. He probably gets overpowered as a run blocker, so teams know it is most likely a pass play.

Trust me, Roscoe is one of my favorite players on the team and one of the most exciting Bills ever. But looking back, it was still another terrible draft pick by TD. Especially since Vincent Jackson (perfect compliment to Evans) and Chris Henry (who knows if the same trouble would have followed him in Buffalo) went right after him.

Always interesting when Roscoe is 3 of the 10 top plays... yet he's buried in the depth chart...

this is why im wondering why Bills want to go with a FB instead of more 3 wr sets...only other option is to take TE out for FB but id much rather see a line of Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Carlson and Lynch than to see a FB and one of the 3 wrs out

All this anticipation of the 2008 season, makes you kind of forget that there were some highlights in 2007...by the looks of this top 10, Roscoe Parrish is the best player on the offense! :thumbsup:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/profile?team=BUF

BTW, it is the second thumbnail below the Trent Edwards video...good stuff!

Well he might not be the BEST player on the team but he's fast and made the Bills catch of the year. :D

WOW! Anyone see this 'state of the franchise' video. They said Fairchild was a good coordinator and the right fit for the Bills. ARE THEY SERIOUS!? However, I'm beginning to like this guy Devin Thomas. I hope we get him. :lol:

Anyone watch the State of the Franchise?

Wow ... Marshall Faulk has no clue. Says the Bills need to upgrade at Left Tackle. :D And praised Steve Fairchild :thumbsup:

No surprise...Faulk played with the Rams, when Fairchild was there...it is nothing a big fraternity!

The play that stands out to me more than most was Lynch's 4th & 1 run against DEN in week 1. Anyone else remember this play? It seems like it's never brought up as an amazing play and must've been forgotten by most.

If you can recall, Lynch was absolutely stood up at the LOS, kept churning, got his helmet ripped off, and steam-rolled ahead for about 6 yards. It was really one of the most impressive plays I witnessed all year and I think it deserves to be mentioned as one of the top plays of the year.

The play that stands out to me more than most was Lynch's 4th & 1 run against DEN in week 1. Anyone else remember this play? It seems like it's never brought up as an amazing play and must've been forgotten by most.

If you can recall, Lynch was absolutely stood up at the LOS, kept churning, got his helmet ripped off, and steam-rolled ahead for about 6 yards. It was really one of the most impressive plays I witnessed all year and I think it deserves to be mentioned as one of the top plays of the year.

The touchdown he had against Denver was impressive as well...he got stood up around the 2 if I recall, and still fought his way in.

Anyone watch the State of the Franchise?

Wow ... Marshall Faulk has no clue. Says the Bills need to upgrade at Left Tackle. :thumbsup: And praised Steve Fairchild :P

:thumbsup:

That's what I clicked on first. Marshall was just guessing half the time during that discussion.

It's amazing that with 24x7 sports, nobody bothers to actually understand what they are talking about. Guess it's just like politics.

May I mommy dog face to the banana patch, please?

<_<

I'm guessing he's stoned out of his gourd. I know I was every day at 6:00 freshman year of college.

Forget the red helmet, white is fine.

I wanna see the road throwback unis, white on white with the standing buffalo. now THAT is badass. Of course in Cleveland this year we'd have never seen our guys.

Would that have been such a bad thing, considering how awful they were?