Predictions for the AFC East

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bellycheckless Pats*, without the advantage of knowing the other teams plays, fall to an 8-8 record. Some fans claim that the loss of all of their draft picks in the 2008 draft is the reason. Others feel that disgruntled Randy Moss's locker room cancer is the cause. Former owner Bob Kraft is unavailable for comment and the team experiences it's broadcast blackouts in years.

How can ANY of these predictions exists before the schedule has been released?

Sure, we know the opponents, but did anyone who put a hyphen between two numbers actually consult it? I'd guess less than half of you did.

Really?

I'm guessing just about everyone has known the 2008 schedule for, well, just about forever.

In fact, I'd be shocked if any regular posters haven't known for months, if not years, but once more...

Bills' 2008 opponents:

Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, Cleveland

Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, Jacksonville

Patriettes* 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, DolPhags, Jests, Donkeys, Chiefs, Carsinals, Rams Pittsburg

Away: Bills, DolPhags, Jests, Radiers, Charger, 49ers, Seahawks, Colts

Jests' 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, DolPhags, Patriettes*, Donkeys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Rams, Cincinnati

Away: Bills, Dolphags, Patriettes*, Radiers, Chargers, 49ers, Seahawks, Tennessee

DolPhags 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, Patriettes*, Jests, Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks

Away: Bills, Patriettes*, Jests, Donkeys, Chiefs, Houston, Cardinals, Rams

Once again...

BuffTown Bills - 16-0

NE Patriettes* - 9-7

New Jersey Jests - 8-8

Miami DolPhags - 5-11

This is our year....

19 and 0 baby!!! :P

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :doh:

We still have a 2nd place schedule....So I wouldn't call it weak....Also, Arizona and SF might be better against our weak secondary and lack of pass rush.

Let's not go overboard with how weak our secondary or lacking our pass rush is going to be before FA is over, let alone the draft even happening. A LOT can change before September, and as far as the pass rush goes, Stroud and Mitchell both should help that out quite a bit right away. If Stroud can be even close to the player he was as a Pro Bowler or better, he's going to command double teams all day, opening things right up for Schobel, Denney and Kelsay that simply weren't there for the most part last year. As for Mitchell, one of the positives of his game is being set loose to get after the quarterback, and I have a feeling we're going to see him come on a lot of blitzes early and often this year.

How can ANY of these predictions exists before the schedule has been released?

Sure, we know the opponents, but did anyone who put a hyphen between two numbers actually consult it? I'd guess less than half of you did.

That's why they're called predictions.

Cheaters 10-6

Buffalo 9-7

NY Jets 8-8

Tunaphins 6-10

Really?

I'm guessing just about everyone has known the 2008 schedule for, well, just about forever.

In fact, I'd be shocked if any regular posters haven't known for months, if not years, but once more...

Bills' 2008 opponents:

Home: Chargers, Dolphins, 49ers, Jets, Patriots, Raiders, Seahawks, Cleveland

Away: Broncos, Cardinals, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Rams, Jacksonville

Patriettes* 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, DolPhags, Jests, Donkeys, Chiefs, Carsinals, Rams Pittsburg

Away: Bills, DolPhags, Jests, Radiers, Charger, 49ers, Seahawks, Colts

Jests' 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, DolPhags, Patriettes*, Donkeys, Chiefs, Cardinals, Rams, Cincinnati

Away: Bills, Dolphags, Patriettes*, Radiers, Chargers, 49ers, Seahawks, Tennessee

DolPhags 2008 opponents:

Home: Bills, Patriettes*, Jests, Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, 49ers, Seahawks

Away: Bills, Patriettes*, Jests, Donkeys, Chiefs, Houston, Cardinals, Rams

Once again...

BuffTown Bills - 16-0

NE Patriettes* - 9-7

New Jersey Jests - 8-8

Miami DolPhags - 5-11

This is our year....

19 and 0 baby!!! :P

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :doh:

Next time don't make it so clear. So clear that you didn't read past my first sentence, that is.

Pats* 13-3

Bills 10-6

Jests 6-10

phish 5-11

You don't win games in the offseason, the jets signed a bunch of old name players. And they still don't have a QB, their Wr's don't scare anyone, T. Jones isn't exactly a gamebreaker, Mangina is terrible, i could go on forever.

The phish will get better, but you don't go from 1-15 to playoff contender in 1 offseason.

The bills will be getting a few starters back from injury, a few nice additions in the draft, as well as our FA aquisitions. With the easier schedule, and Trent in year 2, i like our chances.

And the Pats* are the Pats*.

Vinny had a weak arm too. Vinny had great touch. Vinny turned into one of the most accurate passers and check down QB's ever, once he got over his, early in his career, interception problem. Maybe he came into the league strong armed, but my best friend is a Jets season ticket holder, and I've watched the Jets almost twice a year live for the last 15-18 years, and he used to make fun of Vinny for not being able to throw downfield.

So, the Jets are keeping Pennington and he can't throw more than 10 yards? Hard to believe. With the Jets philosophy in FA'cy this year, I would almost bet Pennington starts. I'll also bet he can throw more than 10 yards without the ball sailing. Usually balls sail on guys who have great arms. Pennington's arm blows......it always has.......but he has enough savvy to still get it done IF IF IF IF these other vets the Jets picked up pan out.

Problem is with the Jets this season.......they could be very good, or very bad. It really is that messed up for them. If these guys pan out, the Jets will be very good. They could also bust and the Jets could be one of the worst teams in the league.

Talk about high risk, high reward................the Jets would be the poster child of that.

Sorry, Vinny had a good arm.

Pats* 11-5

Bills 10-6

phins 6-10

Jests 5-11

This is an early prediction, when LA comes out with his Dinner's on me contest I reserve the right to change my prediction.

The prize in that contest is getting so high now, the winner will probably be able to fly out to LA and actually have dinner with him personally.

Pats* 13-3

Bills 10-6

Jests 6-10

phish 5-11

You don't win games in the offseason, the jets signed a bunch of old name players. And they still don't have a QB, their Wr's don't scare anyone, T. Jones isn't exactly a gamebreaker, Mangina is terrible, i could go on forever.

The phish will get better, but you don't go from 1-15 to playoff contender in 1 offseason.

The bills will be getting a few starters back from injury, a few nice additions in the draft, as well as our FA aquisitions. With the easier schedule, and Trent in year 2, i like our chances.

And the Pats* are the Pats*.

Lavernius Coles is better than Lee Evans by a wide margin as he is always the focus of the defense and still manages to get open.

I think we caught a huge break by getting to play all 3 california teams and seattle at home, and getting denver, st.louis, kc, and arizona on the road. Playing both west divisions without having to actually travel all the way to the west coast is pretty sweet.