State Of The Bills

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faulk is the WORST. Thank God they do have some good analysts.Mike Mayock is very knowledgeable, & Adam Schefter has good info most of the time. ;)

I hate Schefter. Just last week he was talking all this crap about the Packers being idiots because they did not pursue Randy Moss and that was why Favre retired. The guy is clueless and thinks that things are so because he says it is so.

I hate Schefter. Just last week he was talking all this crap about the Packers being idiots because they did not pursue Randy Moss and that was why Favre retired. The guy is clueless and thinks that things are so because he says it is so.
Schefter has Many contacts in the NFL, & MANY times is in the know regarding potential trades etc.

Ha ha. I am sooo glad I don't have NFL Network. If I have to pay to watch this crap I will have a heart attack!! ;)
The reason you don't have NFL Network is they don't want you to have to pay for it. Cable wants to CHARGE for it. DTV:NFL Network NO CHARGE.

Marshall, what's your take on the Bills chances for 08.

Well Jim Kelly and Thurman are all another year older and you will probably see their production slip. Bruce is still getting it done on defense though. I don't think you can really count them as real contenders.

Rich Eisen just brought up how Bills fans are ripping Faulk apart for his comment on the LT needing an upgrade. They apparently got a lot of email calling him out. Faulk said he mistook RT for LT and proceeded to slam the team for having 8 QBs since Kelly and for letting Spikes, Clements, and Fletcher go last year. Eisen gave him a hard time about not actually apologizing for the mistake. In keeping with his ignorant Ahole image, Faulk refused to apologize and found old stuff to bring up. Why does he hate Buffalo so much? He really seemed like he has a personal vendetta against the Bills and got pretty flustered during the exchange.

Rich Eisen just brought up how Bills fans are ripping Faulk apart for his comment on the LT needing an upgrade. They apparently got a lot of email calling him out. Faulk said he mistook RT for LT and proceeded to slam the team for having 8 QBs since Kelly and for letting Spikes, Clements, and Fletcher go last year. Eisen gave him a hard time about not actually apologizing for the mistake. In keeping with his ignorant Ahole image, Faulk refused to apologize and found old stuff to bring up. Why does he hate Buffalo so much? He really seemed like he has a personal vendetta against the Bills and got pretty flustered during the exchange.

How the F$&! do you "mistake RT for LT" ?!?!?!?!?

Vendetta? That lifetime 3-7 record against Buffalo, with ZERO 100-yard-rushing games in ten tries, might have something to do with it. His last memory of "Bills Stadium" fans would have been watching us wave his sorry-ass team goodbye after a Flutie-led 34-11 beatdown in 1998.

I'm sure some of those nasty e-mails came from here, and I have just one thing to say about that: keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Faulk probably didn't prep well (as usual) and decided to rip the Bills for letting "name" players like Clements go, a tried and true attempt to gain credibility. What an idiot.

I'm only posting because I don't think this has been mentioned.....Fairchild was the Ram's "playcaller" for the last portion of Faulk's career. Faulk is a bit of an ass, but he could run the ball. That's about it.

They really shouldn't have a guy like that roll out with idiotic comments....the NFL network could provide him with a writer, and he could sit down on his lazy ass and read a few articles.

It annoys me. Apparently I am not alone.

As I feel every year about this time, I am optimistic.

Faulk < RJ