Would Spitzer still have resigned

ofiba

What if he was caught with call girls in Vegas?

Is the outrage because he's cheating on his wife, or because it's illegal?

For most folks I've spoken with on the matter, the outrage is because he was patronizing one particular establishment while having a history of prosecuting other such establishments for doing exactly the same things. The hypocrisy is mind-blowing.

For most folks I've spoken with on the matter, the outrage is because he was patronizing one particular establishment while having a history of prosecuting other such establishments for doing exactly the same things. The hypocrisy is mind-blowing.

Maybe it was undercover work?

Or under covers work.

IMO, it was all about the legal issues of it, not the sex.

Its like the Clinton thing. Libs LOVE to say the Repubs got on his case "over a blowjob." NO THEY DIDNT. They got on his case becuase he LIED about it and committed perjury.

And he did it in the Oval Office ON THE JOB. If he would have taken her to the private quarters upstairs or out of the White House, no problem. He'd still be a scumbag.

You or I get a hummer on the job- instant firing.

You can get busted in Vegas. It is illegal in counties in Nevada with more than a certain population- i. e. Clark County. That is why the closest legal brothels are in Parhump.

Its like the Clinton thing. Libs LOVE to say the Repubs got on his case "over a blowjob." NO THEY DIDNT. They got on his case becuase he LIED about it and committed perjury.

Personally, I thought it was a political agenda. I do think he should be impeached for what he did, I just don't think it was for the right reasons

You can get busted in Vegas. It is illegal in counties in Nevada with more than a certain population- i. e. Clark County. That is why the closest legal brothels are in Parhump.
And you know this how??? :thumbsup:

Saw a cop mentioning it on Cops and they were doing stings catching Johns. :lol: Didn't feel like driving that far when I was in Vegas.

I would have stopped at the old Mustang Ranch in Reno when I moved cross country, but the sign at the I-80 exit made it look like it was up a canyon and I was driving a rental truck, towing my car. Yes, they had a regular green and white information sign at the exit.

You really believe that if Clinton had told the truth from the start and never lied to the grand jury, that the Republicans would have given him a pass and said it's a private matter? Let's be real.

You really believe that if Clinton had told the truth from the start and never lied to the grand jury, that the Republicans would have given him a pass and said it's a private matter? Let's be real.

A 'pass'? No. They would have milked it for all it was worth.

But impeachment?? Absolutely not.

A 'pass'? No. They would have milked it for all it was worth.

But impeachment?? Absolutely not.

They probably still would have tried.

But what people forget is that it never, ever should have gotten to that point to begin with. Starr's official mandate was to investigate Whitewater. It was not "Find something wrong with the President that we can use against him". I have never seen it justifed how he went from Whitewater to investigating Clinton's sex life.

What if he was caught with call girls in Vegas?

Is the outrage because he's cheating on his wife, or because it's illegal?

We know the answer now. It must have been because it was "illegal". We all now know that Luv Gov #2 was also "unfaithful" to his wife; so was she to him.

Will all the governors who have remained faithful please stand up?

Should we really be OK with putting them in a position of authority such as Governor?

I should have said "legally prosecuted."

"Given a pass" was lazy writing on my part.

Huh? :censored: I am sure this is not the case, and there is probably an edit or post missing, but it almost seems as if you are replying for Pastajoe. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Joined within a month of one another... :thumbsup: