Listen to the Jets' fans, they want a DT at the #12 or #13 spot.

This could be an interesting trade that helps both teams. I don't know what would make it fair for both teams but maybe another pick from the Jets could even this up. They have two 2nd rders (#59,#63) and a 3rd rder (#89). I'll leave the compensation up to others but would this be a good idea to trade with a division rival for a MLB of this caliber?

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=20741

Check out the second page of this thread. There's a guy beating a dead horse that's just too funny.

This could be an interesting trade that helps both teams. I don't know what would make it fair for both teams but maybe another pick from the Jets could even this up. They have two 2nd rders (#59,#63) and a 3rd rder (#89). I'll leave the compensation up to others but would this be a good idea to trade with a division rival for a MLB of this caliber?

http://www.ffmastermind.com/quickbits.php

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=20741

Check out the second page of this thread. There's a guy beating a dead horse that's just too funny.

I didn't read the links, so I'm just going by what your saying.

If this scenario presented itself, I would do it in a second. To get a MLB like Vilma and still have a 1st round pick? That's a great deal, IMO.

Not to mention, the likely scenario that has a top DT falling to us likely means that San Fran took Willis instead of Branch. There will still be some nice picks available with the Jets spot.

So this is what it has come to.

Every possible draft and trade scenario has been explored so thoroughly ad nauseum that we're actually at the point where we're giving thought to the possibility of trading within the division for Johnathon Vilma because a guy on a Jets message board says they have a need at the DT position.

You know what? I think it's a BRILLIANT idea. Let's bring in the ONE GUY who lets Willis McGahee have his TWO GOOD GAMES every year so we'll be ready when we play the Ravens.

You call the guy on the Jets board and see if he can conference in Mangini. I'll get Jauron and Marv on the phone. Let's wrap this up by sunrise.

Every possible draft and trade scenario has been explored so thoroughly ad nauseum that we're actually at the point where we're giving thought to the possibility of trading within the division for Johnathon Vilma because a guy on a Jets message board says they have a need at the DT position.

You know what? I think it's a BRILLIANT idea. Let's bring in the ONE GUY who lets Willis McGahee have his TWO GOOD GAMES every year so we'll be ready when we play the Ravens.

You call the guy on the Jets board and see if he can conference in Mangini. I'll get Jauron and Marv on the phone. Let's wrap this up by sunrise.

Here you go

Hey LABillzFan,you know what, you got a smart mouth. All that comes out of your mouth is poison. Did it ever occur to you that the reason why Willis does so good is because the Jets switched to a 3-4 defense and Vilma is having a hard time adjusting to it? When they played a 4-3 the guy was an animal. Of course not, you rather just bash people. If you don't like what I post then why do you bother? We are all Bills' fans and while my ideas might not be the best they are ideas. I'm getting sick of you jumping on my posts and trying to make me look like an idiot. Why don't you beat it?

So are you saying we shouldn't listen to "guys on the Jets board"?

So are you saying we shouldn't listen to "guys on the Jets board"?

Is it even POSSIBLE to make a trade with Jet's fans on the Jet's board?

Now that's funny Dino. This is not an impossible trade. I would love to get Vilma. We need a MLB and he's a good one and one that could play right away. What would be wrong with making this trade and then taking Tennessee's DT Justin Harrell? In the 2nd rd we could take another LB or a CB. The 3rd rd nets us the compliment RB with another pick to use.

I probably shouldn't have gotten nasty but I just don't understand why we have to backbite each other on this board. I could deal with someone not agreeing with me or thinking that I'm off my rocker. If that's the case all the time then don't bother with the other person's post anymore. The constant slurs and put downs isn't very nice and doesn't do anyone any good.

What would be wrong with making this trade and then taking Tennessee's DT Justin Harrell? In the 2nd rd we could take another LB or a CB. The 3rd rd nets us the compliment RB with another pick to use.

A few quick things. One being Justin Harrell is consistently injured 2003 right leg surgery 2004 ankle injury 2006 ruptured left bicep tendon. He's got a good number of red flags. As far as drafting a rb in the 3rd its a weak rb draft and any legit rb pittman/irons guys who are capeable will probably be gone by the 3rd. Unless you're willing to take a chance of michael bush.

Now that's funny Dino. This is not an impossible trade. I would love to get Vilma. We need a MLB and he's a good one and one that could play right away. What would be wrong with making this trade and then taking Tennessee's DT Justin Harrell? In the 2nd rd we could take another LB or a CB. The 3rd rd nets us the compliment RB with another pick to use.

I probably shouldn't have gotten nasty but I just don't understand why we have to backbite each other on this board. I could deal with someone not agreeing with me or thinking that I'm off my rocker. If that's the case all the time then don't bother with the other person's post anymore. The constant slurs and put downs isn't very nice and doesn't do anyone any good.

Relax, Tippy. You bring us a ton of good stuff. (I was just funnin', ya know)

It ALWAYS gets nasty this time of year. NOTHING is happening, the draft is close, yet seems like a year away. The TSW fans are chomping at the bit!!!

Do what I do:

OOooommmmmmmmmmmmm

OOoooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm

(sips cocktail)

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

(cocktail, bong hit)

...repeat...

Relax, Tippy. You bring us a ton of good stuff. (I was just funnin', ya know)

It ALWAYS gets nasty this time of year. NOTHING is happening, the draft is close, yet seems like a year away. The TSW fans are chomping at the bit!!!

Do what I do:

OOooommmmmmmmmmmmm

OOoooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm

(sips cocktail)

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

Nam Yoho Renge Kyo

(cocktail, bong hit)

...repeat...

Dino, you're crazy! I appreciate ya dude. Did I catch it right, you live in Florida? If so, I do too and we should hook up sometime at a Miami/Buffalo game. That would be cool.

I'm getting sick of you jumping on my posts and trying to make me look like an idiot.

First, I haven't jumped on ANY your posts since you suggested that the Bills walk away from the Turner negotiations simply because you read a press release.

Second of all, and I can not emphasize this enough, when you you suggest we consider making a trade WITHIN THE DIVISION for a guy like Vilma simply because a guy on a Jets message board thinks they should make a trade, you absolutely, positively, unequivocally do NOT need me to make you look like an idiot.

I have a tremendous appreciation for your enthusiasm, but you should absolutely take a little bit of that energy and use it to get over yourself.

First, I haven't jumped on ANY your posts since you suggested that the Bills walk away from the Turner negotiations simply because you read a press release.

Second of all, and I can not emphasize this enough, when you you suggest we consider making a trade WITHIN THE DIVISION for a guy like Vilma simply because a guy on a Jets message board thinks they should make a trade, you absolutely, positively, unequivocally do NOT need me to make you look like an idiot.

I have a tremendous appreciation for your enthusiasm, but you should absolutely take a little bit of that energy and use it to get over yourself.

Listen, I don't want any animosity with you or anyone else on this board. I came up with this idea all by myself of making this trade, I didn't get it from a Jets fan. Does it really matter who we trade with if it makes us a better team? Me personnally, I don't think so but that is just my opinion. If someone else thinks differently I'm cool with it. If you think that it's a terrible idea, I'll respect it. I don't expect people to agree with what I say but I also don't expect them to be belligerent either.

If you or anyone else think that I'm full of myself then you're getting the wrong impression. I just like to look at all the possibilities. Some are decent ideas, others are lousy. I don't see any harm in trying to think outside of the box. If I'm not mistaken we made a three way trade that involved a division rival when we traded for Cornelius Bennett and paid for him pretty good too. I don't think any of us were sorry to make that trade. Were you?

Dino, you're crazy! I appreciate ya dude. Did I catch it right, you live in Florida? If so, I do too and we should hook up sometime at a Miami/Buffalo game. That would be cool.

Excellent. Miami or Jacksonville (I live 30 minutes or so, south). Where are you?

A Vilma trade has been talked about in a few places, like ESPN and CBSportisline (I think it was them). Apparently he isn't adjusting to the 3-4 as well as the coaches would like, and his name has been floated.

You're right, I don't think there is a chance they would trade him within the division, but the topic isn't as far off as you are trying to make it out to be. EVERY SINGLE TOPIC ON THIS BOARD is nothing more than conjecture and random discussion. It ALL means nothing. Why do you have a problem with someone bringing up ANOTHER off the wall suggestion?