Turnabout is fair play

tennesseeboy

AND their; legal defense, education, welfare, car insurance(oh wait they don't bother with that) Etc. Etc.!

NONSENSE! The wonderful part of this whole thing is---THEY'RE DEAD!!! No need to pay for deporting them, legal bills or medical bills!!! Isn't America a wonderful country?

NONSENSE! The wonderful part of this whole thing is---THEY'RE DEAD!!! No need to pay for deporting them, legal bills or medical bills!!! Isn't America a wonderful country?

Please tell me that you are joking or being sarcastic. You are not really happy that these people are dead (at least I hope that you are not).

SARCASTIC? ME? I'm just so livid that all of these illegal aliens come over here and get drunk and run over citizens...tens of thousands of them! I'm starting to think that jobs is just a cover for what they really want to do..get drunk get a car and run us all over. Its about time we wise up!!! :blink:

SARCASTIC? ME? I'm just so livid that all of these illegal aliens come over here and get drunk and run over citizens...tens of thousands of them! I'm starting to think that jobs is just a cover for what they really want to do..get drunk get a car and run us all over. Its about time we wise up!!! :blink:

Geez. What time is the clan meeting tonight? Should I bring a sheet or do you all provide them?

Actually...I am being sarcastic. I was reacting to an earlier post about a drunk driving incident where the drunk driver happened to be an illegal alien.

And we just sent out to have your sheets pressed....

:blink:

They are just running over US Citizens that US Citizens can't be bothered to run over..........