By the way...

chetsap

If I had to guess, it'll be

Round 6--Isiah Stanback Washington ---Michael Vick with Dreds.

Round 6--Jeff Rowe Nevada ---Rowe again started every game in 2005 (11), when he completed 62-percent of his attempts for 2,925 yards, 21 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. Rowe is a developmental prospect with ideal size. He is a confident leader and an accurate short-to-intermediate passer.

Round 7--Toby Korrodi, Cent. Missouri State---Great zip on his passes (5 mph faster than Stanback and Troy Smith), 29 TD's 5 INT's this season, 5.3 speed.

I don't see a QB being taken in this draft. An undrafted free agent or 2 is the route the Bills will take. If these guys & the ones in Europe don't pan out, they'll pick up a young QB off of waivers like they did with Travis Brown years ago.

The Bills signed Kevin Eakin from the CFL. He was a QB for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, but didn't get a lot of playing time.

http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?module=roster&...&ros_id=676

Sweet, they grabbed a guy that didn't make it in the CFL

Seriously, thats only a joke, I know he's a third stringer AT BEST and will probably never see the field

Do they still have Ochs?

I'm available and I have the requisite clipboard holding skills.

They won't burn a pick. It'll be Losman, Nall and a bunch of UDFAs you never heard of-ideally you'd look for a college QB who doesn't necessarily have all the "NFL tools" but can devour film and read defenses. That's what kept AVP on the team for so long. He was a second QB coach on the field. Didn't have enough arm but he could dissect film.

I agree it's doubtful, but if they were to expend a 7th round pick on a QB, I'd speculate it would be a "slash" type.

Last draft, CIN took the Texas A&M QB, Reggie McNeal in the 6th, as a WR. He balked and said he wanted to play QB...they said take it or leave it. He took it. :lol:

Anthony Wright signed with the Giants...good for him; good guy. The B'gals may well dub Doug Johnson as their #2.

I think it's so, that you can suit up your #3 and not be assessed a game-day roster spot. If that's so, I could see them keeping McNeal on the 53 man squad, (he does get practice snaps at QB) but saving a game-day spot if he's not in their WR plans that day.

Or my contention is completely wrong...