32 killed in Va. Tech shootings

stuckincincy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we make carrying guns mandatory AND forbid concealed guns. Everyone could have a six gun or uzi in a holster? That would eliminate crime altogether because EVERYONE would be armed. Call me a liberal, but I think we might want to make an age limit for this requirement. I think the risk of accident for kids before fourth grade might justify them not being required to carry guns. This may be the key to world peace.

I've heard worse ideas, frankly.

It is the only bridge between two separate number sets.

It holds the key to cold fusion.

I thought that was cornstalks? Imagine that...Carbon-free cold fusion! think of all the cars it could power. Of course, being cold fusion, you couldnt have a heater in the car, so it could only be used in cars in southern states where the temperature doesnt get too low.

I thought that was cornstalks? Imagine that...Carbon-free cold fusion! think of all the cars it could power. Of course, being cold fusion, you couldnt have a heater in the car, so it could only be used in cars in southern states where the temperature doesnt get too low.

Actually they are now saying that corn gas (Ethynal) may actually be worse for the environment then 100% pure gas. :blink:

Actually they are now saying that corn gas (Ethynal) may actually be worse for the environment then 100% pure gas. :blink:

yah i have known that for a few months now. The most promising way to actually get corn ethanol, with a lower environmental impact, is to biologically break down the corn plant matter (corn stalks, and yes i know it sounds like HA, but he was too stupid to actually understand the sciam article he read on the topic) using enzymes and bacteria. Its been done in labs, and i just had to sit through a department seminar on it. The problem is that it can get really pricey,and they are having a hell of a time expanding it from a small lab experiment to a large enough scale where it would actually become feasible on a large scale, nation-wide basis.

yah i have known that for a few months now. The most promising way to actually get corn ethanol, with a lower environmental impact, is to biologically break down the corn plant matter (corn stalks, and yes i know it sounds like HA, but he was too stupid to actually understand the sciam article he read on the topic) using enzymes and bacteria. Its been done in labs, and i just had to sit through a department seminar on it. The problem is that it can get really pricey,and they are having a hell of a time expanding it from a small lab experiment to a large enough scale where it would actually become feasible on a large scale, nation-wide basis.

Well, that settles it.

The dead kittens must be exploited for fuel.