Does WGR's streaming audio work anymore for anyone? Months back I was able to use it, but not lately. I tried following their instructions and downloaded the latest version of Media Player, but when I click on the link on their page, nothing happens. I could understand if it would attempt to run, but my virus protection or something would prevent it, but it doesn't seem like clicking on the link is even attempting to do anything. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone else have same problems??

Does WGR's streaming audio work anymore for anyone? Months back I was able to use it, but not lately. I tried following their instructions and downloaded the latest version of Media Player, but when I click on the link on their page, nothing happens. I could understand if it would attempt to run, but my virus protection or something would prevent it, but it doesn't seem like clicking on the link is even attempting to do anything. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone else have same problems??

It still works for me, but, in the last week, the audio output has been so low, I can't really hear it.

Try this link -

http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4cust...ayer.php?id=WGR

It works, but it's on a very long delay.

My dad called me the other week when Jason Pominville scored and I was puzzled for not having heard it, only to be followed by "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES."

So yeah... it works, but it's quiet and delayed.

Listening to it right now actually...

I had a similar problem Ed, turns out it was my firewall giving me grief. Trying turning off your firewall then access the WGR site.