Bills fan spotted on 405 South in SoCal yesterday

It fired me up!!!! Is that anyone here?????

I was on the 60. You would of been more pumped up if you saw my car.

I have front and back license plates, and my third brake light lights up

with the words "BILLS"!! I can't wait to see a Dolphoon fan on the

freeway so I can jump in front and pump them brakes!!!!

I always see a purple PT Cruiser with a metal Bills logo on the back of his car, and every time I see it I'm conflicted: am I glad to see another Bills fan or disappointed to see another PT Cruiser on the street?

Do you live in the OC. I know that guy with the Purple PT. His name is Dennis!! He is

also a die hard fan!!!

Do you live in the OC. I know that guy with the Purple PT. His name is Dennis!! He is

also a die hard fan!!!

I wouldn't say I live in "the OC," but yeah, I live in Orange County. I typically pass him pulling into or out of the BevMo parking lot in Brea, which doesn't surprise me as being a Bills fan means never having to say "no thanks, I've given up alcohol."

I wouldn't say I live in "the OC," but yeah, I live in Orange County. I typically pass him pulling into or out of the BevMo parking lot in Brea, which doesn't surprise me as being a Bills fan means never having to say "no thanks, I've given up alcohol."

Yip that is him. The last game against the Ravens he and I got so wasted it wasn't even funny!!! The thing that got me

is that he still had to go to a New Years party!! That guy is a true beer drinker!!!

We're having a Bills draft party at Busby's in Santa Monica if you're interested. Myself, AKC and a few other assorted maniacs.

Who wouldn't want to see Big Bob Lamb, with his assistant (provided by St. Pauli Girl) handling the draft board duties on Saturday morning the 28th? Can Bob keep his big paws off the little buxom blonde? What happens at Busbys stays........

Real Buffalo recipe chicken wings, draft beer specials.

The bar's at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd. and it opens that morning at 8:00 a.m. for the draft. It's a great opportunity for anyone to meet some of the family of current Bill's players- there are 5 player families with ties to LA who join us at this location for games, some have already confirmed they'll be there for the draft.

We're having a Bills draft party at Busby's in Santa Monica if you're interested. Myself, AKC and a few other assorted maniacs.

Maybe I can try to get an "interview" out there and have a studio or network pay my airfare...hmmm...

I have been debating on whether to put my Bills license plate frame on my car. My car attracts unwanted attention from 20 year olds. I hate to think what a 20 year old Dolphins fan might do :thumbsup:

Should I put it on?

Piker.

I've had a Bills window cling for YEARS now in the middle of Eagle-mullet country.

I have been debating on whether to put my Bills license plate frame on my car. My car attracts unwanted attention from 20 year olds. I hate to think what a 20 year old Dolphins fan might do :thumbsup:

Should I put it on?

DO IT !!!

I have had a license plate frame for years and I get to meet Bills fans in San Diego all the time. I pointed it out to Andre Reed at my golf club the other month and got a thumbs up and a BIG smile. Show the colors !!

I rotate, Bills plate frame in the back during the season and Sabres in the front. Obviously right now its Sabres in the back. If you see a white Camry in the Hollywood/Burbank area sporting this, its yours truly.

They'll be in your rearview mirror by November. :thumbsup:

It fired me up!!!! Is that anyone here?????

Nope, but I've got my holder on my Xterra. Sabres win the cup I'm going to do the tacky full-back-window decal that I said I'd never do. Edit.. ah, yeah... you said 405... I'm in Georgia.

Maybe I can try to get an "interview" out there and have a studio or network pay my airfare...hmmm...

Accommodations are in place, one block from the draft party ;-)

I want to reserve the couch right now. Not sure I want to drive back to Sherman Oaks after drinking for 15 straight hours or more.

The couch is yours, as far as I'm concerned (Thats AKC's call, of course). I just want to make sure I get to sleep with Chili.

I want to reserve the couch right now. Not sure I want to drive back to Sherman Oaks after drinking for 15 straight hours.

You're there- the Dean would join on the pullout. The winner of an Indian Leg Wrestling contest between the two of you will have Chile as a sleeping partner.

I am very interested....if you can PM me with some details...thanks Kelly

Awesome!!!

I have to get Bills license plates soon....let's hope we dont see a Dolphoon fan down here in South Bay or anywhere in SoCal...

The car I was was a Honda Odyssey...I guess he does not post here :thumbsup:

I have been debating on whether to put my Bills license plate frame on my car. My car attracts unwanted attention from 20 year olds. I hate to think what a 20 year old Dolphins fan might do :unsure:

Should I put it on?

My avatar is my license plate, along with 2 Bills (charging bison logo) decals on my back window. Get all kinds of looks and gestures from Bungles fans.

I just smile and do what I can to remind them that we've beat them 9 straight times, dating back to 1988.

I am very interested....if you can PM me with some details...thanks Kelly

You'll want to show- we need to twist some other local arms to get ChefJim/LarryPlayfair/JohninHemet/LABillzFan/brewski/BillsBackerInLA/etc. to come over and "play" too.

The bar is about 2 miles west of the 405 on Santa Monica Blvd. at Berkeley in Santa Monica. It's a sports bar with plenty of distractions, and we'll be broadcasting some web analysis onto big screen throughout the property along with the coverage on NFL Network. Big Bob and his wife are coming up from San Diego and staying across the street at the Days Inn- here's a link:

Day Inn Santa Monica!

If you have any questions or get lost, give me a call at 310-963-7640.

You'll want to show- we need to twist some other local arms to get ChefJim/LarryPlayfair/JohninHemet/LABillzFan/brewski/BillsBackerInLA/etc. to come over and "play" too.

The bar is about 2 miles west of the 405 on Santa Monica Blvd. at Berkeley in Santa Monica. It's a sports bar with plenty of distractions, and we'll be broadcasting some web analysis onto big screen throughout the property along with the coverage on NFL Network. Big Bob and his wife are coming up from San Diego and staying across the street at the Days Inn- here's a link:

Day Inn Santa Monica!

Prediction: LABillz will TRY to show, will say he THINKS he will show. BUT, he will NOT show. :thumbdown:

LABillz does not really exist, IMO.

am I glad to see another Bills fan or disappointed to see another PT Cruiser on the street?

That is indeed a dillema

Seeing a fellow Bills fan is a good thing

But then again everytime someone buys a PT Cruiser, a vengeful God kills a kitten

That is indeed a dillema

Seeing a fellow Bills fan is a good thing

But then again everytime someone buys a PT Cruiser, a vengeful God kills a kitten

Interesting what pops up on google searches. Oh btw this has nothing to do with the thread its just a link to "god kills a kitten picture" from google.

http://www.plasticbag.org/archives/2004/01...ration_of_spam/

Day Inn Santa Monica!

Looks like I will be there...thanks for the info AKC!

Looks like I will be there...thanks for the info AKC!

Feel free to invite any non-Bill's fan who's into the draft. We'll see you on the 28th.

I'm REALLY glad this thread exists. Im moving to LA in a month. Is there a Bills backer bar out there during hte season?

Yes there is- the same bar as the Draft Party. It's at 3110 Santa Monica Blvd.

The bar is named Busby's, and it has multiple Hi-Def screens for football. We have a 60" Hi-Def in the "Bison Dome", our own barternder and free wings at half time. We'll see you there- if you PM me your email I'll add you to our mailing list.