Hope you all are happy for a week. (maybe)

I'M GOING TO ARGENTINA TODAY! Hopefully they have a computer in the hotel like last time.

If you're going to Argentina to sit in a !@#$ing hotel room and surf the web, you're a bigger moron that most people give you credit for.

I'M GOING TO ARGENTINA TODAY! Hopefully they have a computer in the hotel like last time.

Kid, I'm going to say this for your own good, not ours. Forget about the computer. Forget about video games. Have a good !@#$ing time. The Bills will still be here, the Sabres will still be here, nothing will have changed for either, ;) smileys will still have no currency, we'll still be arguing about Turner and Peterson and Willis and Lynch, McGahee jerseys will still be burning.

But you will likely not be in Argentina again anytime soon. Don't waste that experience, and get out there and suck it all in, whether it's exploring the terrain, introducing yourself to a vibrant new culture, shagging hot multi-ethnic chicks, and eating amazing food. Do it. Do not check this board but once. You owe it to yourself.

yeah, I mean its not like he is going to St. Louis or something and surf the internet :blink::lol:

The games start at 3:00 PM and won't end until well after 10:00. From there, we're going out. I doubt I'll be in before 3AM. That's a pretty long day. But you're right. I should go out and explore the landscape in the middle of the workday. That'd be fun as hell. Maybe I could get you a purse while I'm out. ;)

So currently I'm doing some work. When I do that, I tend to open TBD because some things take time to process. When that's going on, I'm surfing.

Kid, I'm going to say this for your own good, not ours. Forget about the computer. Forget about video games. Have a good !@#$ing time. The Bills will still be here, the Sabres will still be here, nothing will have changed for either, ;) smileys will still have no currency, we'll still be arguing about Turner and Peterson and Willis and Lynch, McGahee jerseys will still be burning.

But you will likely not be in Argentina again anytime soon. Don't waste that experience, and get out there and suck it all in, whether it's exploring the terrain, introducing yourself to a vibrant new culture, shagging hot multi-ethnic chicks, and eating amazing food. Do it. Do not check this board but once. You owe it to yourself.

Don't forget ridiculously cheap beer.

not sure what the hell i'll do without my daily allowance of worthless 2 word posts...

EDIT: my bad. i shouldnt have posted here unless i can get a guarantee that this thread is officially Tater-approved humor.

The games start at 3:00 PM and won't end until well after 10:00. From there, we're going out. I doubt I'll be in before 3AM. That's a pretty long day. But you're right. I should go out and explore the landscape in the middle of the workday. That'd be fun as hell. Maybe I could get you a purse while I'm out. ;)

So currently I'm doing some work. When I do that, I tend to open TBD because some things take time to process. When that's going on, I'm surfing.

All right, who pissed in Darin's Cheerios?

:blink:

LSI- Central and South America are well-known for their beautiful yet cheap prostitutes. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, and for that fact alone, both the proprietors and clients in this industry should not be thought of as second-class citizens. As a self-professed video game addict, I think the chances are slim that you will be able to meet a normal girl and work some magic. Therefore, it is my recommendation that you travel to the 'sexy time' district in Buenos Aires and purchase yourself a fine looking woman for an hour of exploration. Wrap it up, maybe a shower afterwards, and you will be good to go.

I think a little pootie tang will set you straight, and hopefully down the road it will spark an interest in females, rather than in Death Squad III video games. And if you're out on the street trying to score some ass, it means you're posting here less, which benefits everybody!

Safe travels, have a good time

not sure what the hell i'll do without my daily allowance of worthless 2 word posts...

EDIT: my bad. i shouldnt have posted here unless i can get a guarantee that this thread is officially Tater-approved humor.

I see. ;)

:blink: