Michael Turner Highlights

kota

I looked all over the place yesterday and the only thing I could come up with is some video of Turner returning a kickoff that some teenybopper posted after he set his camcorder in front of the TV while playing Madden.

i live in san diego and have gone to many games at the Q and i can tell u that hes the real deal . he has power, speed, and size. some say that he plays behind a good o-line in sd. thats true but does anyone discredit LT for that? no they dont. bottom line is with a decent o-line turner is going to put up good numbers. maybe youtube has highlights.

Search "unproven starter" :thumbsup:

It sounds like you've never seen the guy play and you're simply going by the fact that he is currently a backup. Nobody who plays RB in the league would be starting if he was on the same team as LT. Nobody.

Look, the dude is still very young and averages over 6 YPC in this league, I would be ECSTATIC to get him for a first next year and a third this year...in fact for over 6 weeks now I have been wishing the Bills could get him, but I thought it was a pipe dream - sort of like my wishing the Bills could get Briggs from Chicago. I hope they do the deal, get him and draft Willis, Okoye, Timmons or Posluszny in the first round.

It sounds like you've never seen the guy play

Hardly anyone sees him play. He only comes in when LT has scored 5 tds or when the Chargers are blowing out their opponent by 30. By then the other team has their back ups in for fear of injuring their starters in a game they can't comeback to win.

He only comes in when LT has scored 5 tds or when the Chargers are blowing out their opponent by 30. By then the other team has their back ups in for fear of injuring their starters in a game they can't comeback to win.

As I said, you've never seen him play.

Hardly anyone sees him play. He only comes in when LT has scored 5 tds or when the Chargers are blowing out their opponent by 30. By then the other team has their back ups in for fear of injuring their starters in a game they can't comeback to win.

haha. ok, show me one TD he's scored on backups. any one of them. hell, show me any of his carries that were against backups.

i hope you're just kidding otherwise that's a really stupid post.

haha. ok, show me one TD he's scored on backups. any one of them. hell, show me any of his carries that were against backups.

i hope you're just kidding otherwise that's a really stupid post.

Well, that's an easy one to figure out.

Well, that's an easy one to figure out.

I went to NFL.com and looked at the Gamebook for every game last year. And saw every carry he had. The vast majority of his yards and carries, more than 2/3, were either in the middle of the game or while the game was on the line in the fourth quarter. There were only two games where he got any significant time and yards in what could be called "garbage time" (really only one) and only one game where there was a blowout. His best game was this one and he had 138 yards but that was because he ripped off a 73 yard run. Anyone who simply says he got all his yards in garbage time or against back-ups never saw him play much, is lying or just talking out of his ass.