I will put money that this happens in the draft

BILLS #1

ok here wats going to go down round 1.. if willis is there will take him.. if peterson is there will take him but if they are both not will be taking leon hall CB .. we are not trading down or trading any pick for turner get it out of ur heads .. AJ smith GM of the chargers is to ignorant and thinks to high of himself to let turner go for cheap sh--.. ok so there it is guyz welcome to the real word.. and to go with our standings.. will be the same as last year mybe 8-8 nuting better unless tom brady has a season ending injury.. ok sry to say it .. i love the bills .. but we gotta come down to real world.. our d is below average all we have on offense is lee evans and mybe JP.. mcgee is setup to have a horribe year we dont have a #2 cb's and unless our draft picks players have incredible years u will be seeing us 2nd in the divison behind the stinkin patriots.. GOO BILLS!!

ok here wats going to go down round 1.. if willis is there will take him.. if peterson is there will take him but if they are both not will be taking leon hall CB .. we are not trading down or trading any pick for turner get it out of ur heads .. AJ smith GM of the chargers is to ignorant and thinks to high of himself to let turner go for cheap sh--.. ok so there it is guyz welcome to the real word.. and to go with our standings.. will be the same as last year mybe 8-8 nuting better unless tom brady has a season ending injury.. ok sry to say it .. i love the bills .. but we gotta come down to real world.. our d is below average all we have on offense is lee evans and mybe JP.. mcgee is setup to have a horribe year we dont have a #2 cb's and unless our draft picks players have incredible years u will be seeing us 2nd in the divison behind the stinkin patriots.. GOO BILLS!!

Just horrible.

Freakin hysterical!

With all that said, I don't TOTALLY disagree with our grammar and punctuation challenged poster.

Looking at what we have (and what we might pick up via FA) I would not be surprised if Marv goes DB in round #1. Of course, the moves we make (or don't make) in the next few weeks will give us a better handle on that, I think.

ok here wats going to go down round 1.. if willis is there will take him.. if peterson is there will take him but if they are both not will be taking leon hall CB .. we are not trading down or trading any pick for turner

i'll take that bet.......$50?

We wont pick a corner, how many first corners corners are we going to groom to be one of the best and then get rid of them so we dont have to pay them top money again, Winfield, Clements, whos next.

and how can you call yourself a bills fan.

Question for you. At family reunions, do people look out upon the gathering and see the same three chromosomes?

Are you drunk or just illiterate?

One thing that I dont understand is all this

"This is what is going to happen and you are a idiot to think otherwise"

I have my own ideas on what might happen.....but jesus my picks are usually horrible overall.......I actually WANTED Mike Williams.

Guys who get paid to do this for a living are horrible with their picks to....just too many variables.

Lighten up "sure thing" guys.....please

This board sees more trainwrecks in a day than Amtrak sees in a year...quite the accomplishment.

Today's trainwreck of the day award goes to :::drumroll::: Bills #1 for his insightful view on the 2007....apparently the first derailment of his train wasn't a big enough wreck.

alrite then here is what is acktually going to happen.. i'll read a post that i thought was always one of the ones i would read and then read a diferent one the next day.. thats the same post and by the same poster.. i never realized like i said it wasnt a different topic so i'll continue.. that post the first one not the second i ignored due to no punctuation.. incorect use of capitals.. bad spelling.. and a bunch of things that i cant quite think of at the moment but am sure to think of them by the same time i read the second post of the same thing in the second thread.. the second thread realised that id seen it earlier and ignored what i thought i should read.. when i did read it i found others moking which i cant give personal upon.. please tell me im wrong!!! GGO BLLLS!!