To all u mock draft ppl.. heres the real deal.. ill put anytin on it

BILLS #1

ok here wats going to go down round 1.. if willis is there will take him.. if peterson is there will take him but if they are both not will be taking leon hall CB .. we are not trading down or trading any pick for turner get it out of ur heads .. AJ smith GM of the chargers is to ignorant and thinks to high of himself to let turner go for cheap sh--.. ok so there it is guyz welcome to the real word.. and to go with our standings.. will be the same as last year mybe 8-8 nuting better unless tom brady has a season ending injury.. ok sry to say it .. i love the bills .. but we gotta come down to real world.. our d is below average all we have on offense is lee evans and mybe JP.. mcgee is setup to have a horribe year we dont have a #2 cb's and unless our draft picks players have incredible years u will be seeing us 2nd in the divison behind the stinkin patriots.. GOO BILLS!!

I think we would take Lynch if Peterson and Willis are off the board. But I'm starting to wonder about the possibility of trading down a few spots to get an extra pick or 2 (maybe from Green Bay so they can grab Lynch?) and taking Posluzny. I'm starting to wonder about the whole "Crowell to MLB" possibility and it's interesting. Marv had success with a LB from "Line Backer U" (Penn St.) some years ago and maybe we get another one who works out as well for our team in the end.

Rule #1 on Internet Forums:

Just because the internet is "lax" about proper English does not mean that it is acceptable to write hard to read, babbling posts.

Yep, if you can't write a coherent paragraph I stop reading a few sentences in.

ok here wats going to go down round 1.. if willis is there will take him.. if peterson is there will take him but if they are both not will be taking leon hall CB .. we are not trading down or trading any pick for turner get it out of ur heads .. AJ smith GM of the chargers is to ignorant and thinks to high of himself to let turner go for cheap sh--.. ok so there it is guyz welcome to the real word.. and to go with our standings.. will be the same as last year mybe 8-8 nuting better unless tom brady has a season ending injury.. ok sry to say it .. i love the bills .. but we gotta come down to real world.. our d is below average all we have on offense is lee evans and mybe JP.. mcgee is setup to have a horribe year we dont have a #2 cb's and unless our draft picks players have incredible years u will be seeing us 2nd in the divison behind the stinkin patriots.. GOO BILLS!!

Perhaps they'll find some CB help after the draft. I'd be surprised if the Bills obtained Turner.

Yep, if you can't write a coherent paragraph I stop reading a few sentences in.

Amen. The only excuse one could have is if they are a foreigner, or if english is not their primary language, in which case, it should be stated up front so that individuals understand the circumstances.

Man Law?

Amen. The only excuse one could have is if they are a foreigner, or if english is not their primary language, in which case, it should be stated up front so that individuals understand the circumstances.

Man Law?

Man Law! :blink:

Honorable Granfaddar say : Good Ruck

Man Law?

cheers to that!