Harley Davidson

diver

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be a worse answer than Poojer's.

Why? He's a first time rider and that's a great bike to start off with. VTX 1300 customized retro for me, I would take this over any showroom Harley any day. Don't get me wrong, I like Harley I just find them a bit over priced and unreliable. I had the Harley 100th year Road King Classic and I just didn't fall in love with it. My buddy has a customized Harley chopper, '77 Sportster engine (1000) and it's fun to ride but not comfortable. Not trying to start a debate here, I just think that if the bike gets the WIND in your face and your happy who cares what anyone else thinks.

Which reminds me, anyone want to take a trip from the Adirondacks to St. John Fisher this year for training camp? Frez? If your on the way we could stop and meet up with whom ever would be interested. I'll be getting mine out in 2 weeks boys, still have alot of snow here.

RIDE ON!!!!!

Why? He's a first time rider and that's a great bike to start off with. VTX 1300 customized retro for me, I would take this over any showroom Harley any day. Don't get me wrong, I like Harley

RIDE ON!!!!!

I kid ... My only bike was a Honda V45 Magna. I'd probably still be queer for it if I could've kept from from laying it down one time too many.

...I just think that if the bike gets the WIND in your face and your happy who cares what anyone else thinks...

Absolutely. I like Harleys just fine - but if it had to be a Harley I'd still be saving up for it instead of riding.

My 2004 Suzuki Volusia is my commuter vehicle, which is year-round down here in FL.

Why? He's a first time rider and that's a great bike to start off with. VTX 1300 customized retro for me, I would take this over any showroom Harley any day. Don't get me wrong, I like Harley I just find them a bit over priced and unreliable. I had the Harley 100th year Road King Classic and I just didn't fall in love with it. My buddy has a customized Harley chopper, '77 Sportster engine (1000) and it's fun to ride but not comfortable. Not trying to start a debate here, I just think that if the bike gets the WIND in your face and your happy who cares what anyone else thinks.

Which reminds me, anyone want to take a trip from the Adirondacks to St. John Fisher this year for training camp? Frez? If your on the way we could stop and meet up with whom ever would be interested. I'll be getting mine out in 2 weeks boys, still have alot of snow here.

RIDE ON!!!!!

I'd love to man! Let's throw something together and just do it. You have my e-mail right? We could leave early in the morning and be home at a reasonable time.

Frez

Absolutely. I like Harleys just fine - but if it had to be a Harley I'd still be saving up for it instead of riding.

Boy, I heard that. It's unbelievable how beloved HD is at the same time Microsoft is hated, yet both work almost exactly the same. Marketing, marketing, marketing.