Draft Tek Update

Astrobot

Thought I'd show you DraftTek.com's computer simulation based on each team's priorities, and the 8 players who'd still be there at each pick. I'd like to hear your choices in each. I have left out some unlikely picks (FS) but left others in (DE, some DTs, WR).

The advantage of seeing them this way is that you already know who's going to be there later when you make your earlier picks. It usually doesn't work out that way, but it's still a fun exercise. BTW, if you trade down you get an extra pick in the 3B batch, but can't choose the first 5 ilisted below in the first round.

Round 1: Willis ILB, Hall CB, Carriker DE, Lynch RB, Olson TE, Poz OLB, Dwayne Bowe, WR, Darelle Revis CB

Round 2: Leonard RB, Woodley DE, Siler ILB, Crowder DE, Davis WR, Wade CB, Hunt RB, Sears OT

Round 3A: Bradley OLB, Pitcock DT, Allison WR, Bennett CB, Abiamiri DE, Patrick TE, Irons RB, Fry OC

Round 3B: Pittman RB, Blades ILB, Bush RB, Scott CB, Free OT, Shaw OLB, Durant ILB, Alleman OG, Beekman OG, Okwo ILB, Everett OLB

Round 4: Taylor WR, Williams WR, DeOssie ILB, Soliai DT, Bennett OG, Clowney WR, Atkins DE, Barnes OLB

Without a trade-down, I'd go

(1) Willis ILB,

(2) Wade CB,

(3) Allison WR

(3) Pittman RB,

(4) Barnes OLB

With a Trade Down, I'd get an extra choice in the 3B batch. So

(1) Poz OLB

(2) Wade CB

(3) Pittman RB

(3) Davis WR

(3) Alleman OG

(4) DeOssie ILB

Have Fun!

Astro

Thought I'd show you DraftTek.com's computer simulation based on each team's priorities, and the 8 players who'd still be there at each pick. I'd like to hear your choices in each. I have left out some unlikely picks (FS) but left others in (DE, some DTs, WR).

The advantage of seeing them this way is that you already know who's going to be there later when you make your earlier picks. It usually doesn't work out that way, but it's still a fun exercise. BTW, if you trade down you get an extra pick in the 3B batch, but can't choose the first 5 ilisted below in the first round.

Round 1: Willis ILB, Hall CB, Carriker DE, Lynch RB, Olson TE, Poz OLB, Dwayne Bowe, WR, Darelle Revis CB

Round 2: Leonard RB, Woodley DE, Siler ILB, Crowder DE, Davis WR, Wade CB, Hunt RB, Sears OT

Round 3A: Bradley OLB, Pitcock DT, Allison WR, Bennett CB, Abiamiri DE, Patrick TE, Irons RB, Fry OC

Round 3B: Pittman RB, Blades ILB, Bush RB, Scott CB, Free OT, Shaw OLB, Durant ILB, Alleman OG, Beekman OG, Okwo ILB, Everett OLB

Round 4: Taylor WR, Williams WR, DeOssie ILB, Soliai DT, Bennett OG, Clowney WR, Atkins DE, Barnes OLB

(1) Willis ILB,

(2) Wade CB,

(3) Allison WR

(3) Pittman RB,

(4) Barnes OLB

(1) Poz OLB

(2) Wade CB

(3) Pittman RB

(3) Davis WR

(3) Alleman OG

(4) DeOssie ILB

Have Fun!

Astro

I consider you the draft guru on this board; all others need not apply. You provide lots of good information and you come up with some interesting ideas.

Like my chess playing, I can only think 2 moves deep with any competence. Even then ... I go with Willis and then flip a coin between Wade and Leonard.

Cheers!

1. Rb Marshawn Lynch - Cal - nuff said

2. LB Jon Beason - Miami - we need a SLB and he is fast and very strong

3. CB Josh Wilson - Maryland - he could play our cover 2 well

3. TE Matt Spaeth - Minnesota - has the intelligence and size Bills are looking for

4. Trade 4th Rounder for a 5th and 6th round choice

5. LB Zak DeOssie - Brown - Marv likes his Ivy League guys and plus this guy has speed

6. QB Isaiah Stanback - Washington - likened to JP

6. CB Marcus Hamilton - Virginia - another guy who could play cover 2

7. MLB Zach Diles - Kansas St. - speedy MLB

This isn't necessarily who I'd choose but based on the Bills love on speedy defenders (Tampa Cover 2) and St. Louis Rams type offense..I could see them going this way...

1) RB Marshawn Lynch, California

2) MLB David Harris, Michigan

3) WR Aundrae Allison, East Carolina

3) CB Michael Coe, Alabama State

4) OLB Antwan Barnes, Florida International

I cheated a little by picking Harris at 43. He goes 66th here otherwise, but I think he's the 2nd best MLB in the draft and a mid R2 pick. Michael Coe wasn't a choice, either, but he was their pick at 92 for the Bills. Works for me.

(1) Willis ILB,

(2) Wade CB,

(3) Allison WR

(3) Pittman RB,

(4) Barnes OLB

(1) Poz OLB

(2) Wade CB

(3) Pittman RB

(3) Davis WR

(3) Alleman OG

(4) DeOssie ILB

Have Fun!

Astro

Both of those (although Willis is likely to be gone by #12) work for me. So does dev/nuls, KtDs...and others. This will be a hard draft to really screw up, IMO (unless your name is Matt Millen). I trust Marv and Co will do just fine with it.

I consider you the draft guru on this board; all others need not apply. You provide lots of good information and you come up with some interesting ideas.

Like my chess playing, I can only think 2 moves deep with any competence. Even then ... I go with Willis and then flip a coin between Wade and Leonard.

Cheers!

Look, I like all of the info he is giving, But if you do not have a M. Lynch as your first pick.......... He is just to good to pass on........??????

Without:

1. Willis ilb

2. Leonard fb/rb

3. Irons rb (The most under rated rb imo in ths draft)

3. Scott cb (Ran a 4.39 at the combine and is 6' 1")

4. Barnes olb (The fastest olb in the draft next to Quincy Black, would fit well in our system)