IgNoRaNt Philly Fans

http://www.700level.com/fansview/nosebleeds/11831/1.aspx

these idiots in philly.. i dont know what else to say..

You Build a Franchise PRIMARILY through the draft.. That is why marv pulled the trade. he is going to pick a young LB buck through the draft to groom for years to come.. you make good choices and have solid drafts (see buffalo 2006). NOT dumb draft choices on thugs like packman and broderick bunkley(philly 06 1st round) and winton justice (philly 06 2nd round).

You DONT build a franchise through FREE AGENCY!!! Need Reference??? Look at the Redskins.. You stupid philly fans you should realize this.... the redskins are in your division you Fu@kin slobby morons.

Did the New England Patriots build that dynasty through 31 year old injury prone free agents??? NO

Let it go.

On message boards, the other view is the wrong view. If I think Spikes and Holcomb are great players, there's bound to be others who think they suck. Or vice versa. Heck, I've seen people on this board jump all over the posts of those who have been here longer and simply try to offer their viewpoint on issues, or try to ask 'bout something. Stuff like that happens all the time; we just have to endure it. The fleas come w/ the dog.

If those tards think they are getting the 2003 Takeo Spikes in the deal, they need to switch to the lead free paint chips. Anyway, it matters not. We remedied a situation, they remedied a situation, who cares.

Let it go.

On message boards, the other view is the wrong view. If I think Spikes and Holcomb are great players, there's bound to be others who think they suck. Or vice versa. Heck, I've seen people on this board jump all over the posts of those who have been here longer and simply try to offer their viewpoint on issues, or try to ask 'bout something. Stuff like that happens all the time; we just have to endure it. The fleas come w/ the dog.

Rich, I agree SPikes WAS a great player and may still be, but those are chances that most of us agree arent worth it for the bills to take at 4.8 million per year. As for holcomb, he is serviceable. Its not that I would hesitate to use the word great to describe him, its that I wouldnt use it at all. He was great for one game, that playoff scoring extravaganza he had in cleveland.

I think you need a right mix of draft picks and FAs to get a good team. The eagles have drafted well in the near past and will continue to do so with the current regime. They have also added key FAs at different times and have had reasonable success with 4 trips to the NFC championship game and a superbowl appearance. The key is to identify the correct FA who will not kill your salary cap.

The 3 time superbowl champs, the Patriots indeed picked excellent FAs during their super bowl run, namely Harrison, Colvin and two RBs (Dillon and Smith). They have also failed to upgrade positions through FA, when they signed a washed up Seau and guys like Caldwell who was cut by San Diego.

The draft should be your bread and butter....and the FA should be the Jelly served on the butter...

Let it go.

Wise man, spoken like a true veteran.

Let it go.

What a beautiful post.

You Build a Franchise PRIMARILY through the draft.. That is why marv pulled the trade. he is going to pick a young LB buck through the draft to groom for years to come.. you make good choices and have solid drafts (see buffalo 2006). NOT dumb draft choices on thugs like packman and broderick bunkley(philly 06 1st round) and winton justice (philly 06 2nd round).

You DONT build a franchise through FREE AGENCY!!! Need Reference??? Look at the Redskins.. You stupid philly fans you should realize this.... the redskins are in your division you Fu@kin slobby morons.

Did the New England Patriots build that dynasty through 31 year old injury prone free agents??? NO

Bold Prediction Time: I think Loseman will have a better year than Chunky Soup McNabb, in TDs and yards

The problem you're having is getting upset with them making fun of us, and like Rich said, on message boards, the other guys are always wrong. For every comment they find here, you can find one of equal or greater moronic value there .

Consider these comments:

"Randy Moss: If he's good enough for Bellicheck, he's good enough for Reid." This, of course, is silly because on a good day Reid can't carry Bellicheck's jockstrap unless it's used to fill an eclair.

"McNabb is easily worth more than the #2 pick." Like any team would give up the #2 pick in the draft for Donovan McNabb. He wouldn't draw a third-round pick unless it came with a body cast.

"...and McNabb is easily worth 2 first rounders..." Again, they seem to think McNabb carries value when, if you look at the entire team, you realize that even McNabb wants out of that place because he knows that the run they had is over, with or without him at the helm.

That's why they brought in TKO. It's the last hurrah. If they don't get to the SB this year, you won't see them being competitive for a number of years.

Let it go.

Who's R.Rich anyways?

I posted out there earlier in the week and put the retards on that board(they do seem to have some smart people) in their place in my first post(BillsGuyinPhilly). Read the rest of the thread. They couldn't come back because what I said is the truth. Now they are asking me to post more. Which is surprising since I don't think I know that much. There are guys here who can certainly do better than me. Maybe they are asking because they don't get the benefit of the good info/analysis around here. (can't wait for the wise cracks :lol: ) It seems like the whole board is a bunch of one-line cracks with not much substance so I wouldn't let it get you down. Or, another way to look at it is: If retards are making fun of you, laugh along at them.

Just bringing the high standards I have learned here to their board. Why complain when you can lead by example? Also, my posts are 5 times longer than theirs - I'm bucking for pyrite status over there. :thumbsup:

Rich, I agree SPikes WAS a great player and may still be, but those are chances that most of us agree arent worth it for the bills to take at 4.8 million per year. As for holcomb, he is serviceable. Its not that I would hesitate to use the word great to describe him, its that I wouldnt use it at all. He was great for one game, that playoff scoring extravaganza he had in cleveland.

Philly let Garcia go and got HOLCOMB....L O L !!! nuff said.