the Freakin' Dolphins on Sunday

Fencesitter

I've been lurking here since the D and C boards melted down and I've gotta chime in....IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn't matter if you think the only change in Bledsoe from last year to this is that he has gone from the Venus deMilo gettting his arms knocked off to a stone replica of Franklin the Turtle...IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn't matter if you think Mike Williams has now lived up to his number 4 overall status (now 4 overall behind Patulski, Cousineau, and A.C. Cowling among first round draft picks taken in the top 5)....IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn't matter if you think the buck stops at Mularkey Donohoe or Wilson...IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn't matter if you think that Bruce Smith could get a better pass rush carrying our current defensive ends on his back....IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn't matter if the blocking of the current tight ends have you longing for the good old days of Friggin Lonnie....IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

It doesn’t matter if you think Travis, Willis, or Paris should be carrying your ball… IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday

Now I have been a long time reader but I never thought I'd write....(hold on that sounds like the start of my response to the Cortland sorrority thread...)

Anyway, I've been a long time reader and I never thought I’d write a “you’re only a true Bills fan if..." post. My tent of Bills fans if big enough to hold all of you...just as long as you can realize IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday and no matter how much this team has broken my heart or p.ed me off or how much stevestojan I've had to put up with we got to beat THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

My tent of Bills fan is wide...the community of TBD is like a garbage plate of posters which individually might not seem very appetizing but mixed all together creates something special.

My tent is wide enough to hold JSP and YVEL-DIK-BARRY-FAT

My tent is wide enough to hold Ed and Ice (as long as Ed doesn’t try to hold Ice)

My tent is wide enough to hold everyone from Alaska Darin to DIB, from BillsGuyin Malta to AussieW and everyone in between .

My tent is wide enough to hold all of you (well maybe Simon will have to stay in a pup tent out back but he’s still welcome on the campsite.) Just as long as you appreciate… IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday

It has been tough to be a Bills fan this year, and there be more stevestojan to put up with before we can get past the way this team has been rosened by management. But still IT'S THE FREAKIN' DOLPHINS on Sunday.

The Bills still have the chance to take 1/8 of the credit for the Dolphins 0-16 season. And I want to be able to mention that 0-16 team everytime somebody brings up that undefeated team of sometime last century.

So Go Bills destroy THE FREAKIN’ DOLPHINS on Sunday

F the Fish!!!!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!!!! Find a fish fan and make him a toilet!!!!! No...wait thats Raider fan...but hell, lets go...I am still gonna go at 7:30-8 oclock.....Squish the Fish!!

F the Fish!!!!!! Let's go Buffalo!!!!!! Find a fish fan and make him a toilet!!!!! No...wait thats Raider fan...but hell, lets go...I am still gonna go at 7:30-8 oclock.....Squish the Fish!!

68108[/snapback]

Did we give up when the germans attacked Pearl Harbor, hell no, lets squish those bastards :huh:

Did we give up when the germans attacked Pearl Harbor, hell no, lets squish those bastards :huh:

69132[/snapback]

Cause when the going gets tough? (pause) The tough get going!

Huh? Who's with me?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

GO BILLS!!! SQUISH THE FI...uh, MARINE MAMMALS!!

Mike

Did we give up when the germans attacked Pearl Harbor, hell no, lets squish those bastards :w00t:

69132[/snapback]

Germans did not attack Pearl Harbor :lol: Re-read your history book.

GO BILLS & DREW & THE VERY MIGHTY D TIME FOR THE ANNUAL FISH FRY