Rimini, Italy

Swift Sylvan

I'm going to Italy for about 10 days starting April 2nd. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has ever been there or has any advice for what I should look at and see (minus the obvious: The city, the women, more women, etc...) while I am there?

I'm going to Italy for about 10 days starting April 2nd. Anyways I was wondering if anyone has ever been there or has any advice for what I should look at and see (minus the obvious: The city, the women, more women, etc...) while I am there?

where in Italy? Italian women are some of the sexiest in the world! Even the older ones- beautiful women everywhere! I have traveled around Italy. Florence(David, Duomo and the Uffizi) and Rome(Vatican, Forum, Coloseum) are musts! Pompei is not too far away from Rome and amazing. Venice is stunning! Verona is a cool mellow town with a great Roman opera stadium. Pizza in Naples. Cinque Terre for beaches. Not much to see in Pisa- besides the Leaning Tower and Duomo. Indulge in Italian honeys, cappucino, and pizza. What info are you looking for?

where in Italy? Italian women are some of the sexiest in the world! Even the older ones- beautiful women everywhere! I have traveled around Italy. Florence(David, Duomo and the Uffizi) and Rome(Vatican, Forum, Coloseum) are musts! Pompei is not too far away from Rome and amazing. Venice is stunning! Verona is a cool mellow town with a great Roman opera stadium. Pizza in Naples. Cinque Terre for beaches. Not much to see in Pisa- besides the Leaning Tower and Duomo. Indulge in Italian honeys, cappucino, and pizza. What info are you looking for?

Well I am going to be in Rimini for most of the trip, but there will definitely be days that I will get to travel elsewhere. I'll be turning 21 when I arrive, which is great other than that it doesn't matter over there. I don't have a camera, but a lot of my friends do and I'll be sure to upload the pictures. Any info from you guys is great and I appreciate the help.

Well I am going to be in Rimini for most of the trip, but there will definitely be days that I will get to travel elsewhere. I'll be turning 21 when I arrive, which is great other than that it doesn't matter over there. I don't have a camera, but a lot of my friends do and I'll be sure to upload the pictures. Any info from you guys is great and I appreciate the help.

From the map, it looks close to Puglia. In that case, I'd bring a weapon.

well common man, i wasnt looking at the map, i thought there was an ocean or sea seperating italy from the dark continent, but wasnt sure if maybe some tributary actually did start in some location in the alps(the italian alps that is)

:beer::wallbash: :wallbash:

:beer:

You must know that Puglia is a much more violent place than Sicily or Napoli :wallbash:

I remember walking through the streets of Napoli, these shitbox cars worth no more than 100$ had more security than fort knox.

You must know that Puglia is a much more violent place than Sicily or Napoli :beer:

I remember walking through the streets of Napoli, these shitbox cars worth no more than 100$ had more security than fort knox.

I'm board with this one, Mez. At least from what I hear.

I spent about two weeks in Tuscany near San Gimingnano, but didn't get near the coast where you'll be. Nonetheless, I can tell you what I learned on my trip.

Roosters. If you can spend a day or so cruising the Chianti region, you can do some tremendous wine tasting. The wineries open for tasting put signs with roosters on them outside their doors. Personally, my favorite town in that region was a small town called Castellina in Chianti. You must find a way to get there. And don't limit yourself to wine. Taste the grappa. Other outstanding wine areas include Montalcino and Montepulciano, where the Brunellos are simply stunning.

Food. There is virtually no such thing as a bad restaurant in the Tuscan region of Italy. When you're at a restaurant, don't waste your time looking at wine lists. Order a carafe of their ridiculously inexpensive house wine and you will enjoy house wine like you've never known. If they have Bistecca on the menu, I highly recommend it, but only if you like your steak rare. The meat is a special cut we can't get here. It's cut thick and cooked quickly with sea salt, then hit with a dab of butter. You squeeze a lemon slice over it and proceed to eat the finest steak you've ever had.

Try to get go Florence, though it's not Florence on the street signs there, but rather Firenza. Walk the Ponte Vecchio, and take in the beauty of the city, including the Duomo...or local catherdal. It's simply stunning.

Finally, take everything you know to be "old" in America and throw it out the window because you don't know old until you're walking through beautifully built structures from the 1800s.

Enjoy the trip.

I spent about two weeks in Tuscany near San Gimingnano, but didn't get near the coast where you'll be. Nonetheless, I can tell you what I learned on my trip.

Roosters. If you can spend a day or so cruising the Chianti region, you can do some tremendous wine tasting. The wineries open for tasting put signs with roosters on them outside their doors. Personally, my favorite town in that region was a small town called Castellina in Chianti. You must find a way to get there. And don't limit yourself to wine. Taste the grappa. Other outstanding wine areas include Montalcino and Montepulciano, where the Brunellos are simply stunning.

Food. There is virtually no such thing as a bad restaurant in the Tuscan region of Italy. When you're at a restaurant, don't waste your time looking at wine lists. Order a carafe of their ridiculously inexpensive house wine and you will enjoy house wine like you've never known. If they have Bistecca on the menu, I highly recommend it, but only if you like your steak rare. The meat is a special cut we can't get here. It's cut thick and cooked quickly with sea salt, then hit with a dab of butter. You squeeze a lemon slice over it and proceed to eat the finest steak you've ever had.

Try to get go Florence, though it's not Florence on the street signs there, but rather Firenza. Walk the Ponte Vecchio, and take in the beauty of the city, including the Duomo...or local catherdal. It's simply stunning.

Finally, take everything you know to be "old" in America and throw it out the window because you don't know old until you're walking through beautifully built structures from the 1800s.

Enjoy the trip.

I went to Italy only once in my life for 3 weeks and the thing I'll never forget is the food. The bread never gets hard, the pasta is sick, and it's almost a sign of disrespect to visit someone and not have their wine, and rather choose to drink cola.

Rimili also has a soccer team there. Go catch a game if you enjoy soccer.

The wife and I were in Rome and Venice recently. Rome: Watch the pickpockets, keep your wallet and passport zippered up in a jacket. Go see everything you can! My fav was the Colossum. Take the bus around, I've heard that the taxi's are not like NYC etc... The buses are cheap and the hotel front desk will give you the bus info. Venice was great! Again, take the (water) bus around. See St Marks Square and Rialto Bridge.

The wine, food, people are awesome. And the ladies are stunning!

the babes, hotties, senoritas, sisters, bitches, scripples, chicks, chicas, hombras, ladies, girls, girlies, italianas, hens, cows, hunnies, hookers, whores, hijas.

There are more if you want them.

Trying to sow a few seeds eh ? Have a ball ! :beer: