Sabres on Comcast.net tonight

BB27

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, at least we get to see the game for a change! I think Emrick is actually pretty good compared to a lot of guys.

Yeah... I paid for Center Ice, though. Wish you could choose which feed you get... Considering this is a home game it should be fair to get RJ and JL.

Yeah, they choked all over the fuggin' ice last year. :beer: And this game wasn't important at all. Brodeur looked like shiit.

:wallbash:

Marty played a crappy game. Big deal. I'd take him over Miller in a big game any day of the week.

:beer:

Marty played a crappy game. Big deal. I'd take him over Miller in a big game any day of the week.

Three years ago you'd be right. I think it's pretty clear, that's not the case in 2007.

Keep living in the past, Ed.

I think tonight was a BIG game.

Not really, Chef. But, it was typical. The Devils will be eliminated well before the Sabres even have to start playing (like last year, remember, Ed?).

Not really, Chef. But, it was typical. The Devils will be eliminated well before the Sabres even have to start playing (like last year, remember, Ed?).

Sure it was big, anytime you're fighting for the number one seed this late in the season it's big. Sabres win, they're up by seven. They lose they're up by only three.

Sure it was big, anytime you're fighting for the number one seed this late in the season it's big. Sabres win, they're up by seven. They lose they're up by only three.

I agree it was big...but, maybe not BIG.

If you get my drift.

Lots to be happy about last night. Paille and Kotalik returned to the lineup and both scored. Zubrus looked like a man possessed and is obviously getting more and more comfortable. Miller made some key stops. The next three games are big -- three potential playoff opponents -- before finishing with three doormats.

Wouldn't it be something if Connolly made an appearance in the last week of the season?

By the way, I don't know what others experienced, but I had the MSG feed w/ RJ on Center Ice, not the NJ announcers.

Lots to be happy about last night. Paille and Kotalik returned to the lineup and both scored. Zubrus looked like a man possessed and is obviously getting more and more comfortable. Miller made some key stops. The next three games are big -- three potential playoff opponents -- before finishing with three doormats.

Lindy could really be on to something with Drury between Zubrus and Kotalik. There's a lot to like on that line...Mr. Do-it-All Capt. Clutch, a playmaker and hustler in Zubrus, and a finisher with a cannon shot in Kotalik. I wouldn't consider any one of them bangers, but I think they all play the body more than they're given credit for, especially Kotalik.

Briere between Pominville and Hecht is still working, and Roy between Vanek and Stafford have been outstanding. It's pretty incredible that Lindy has to decide on a 4th line from Max, Paille, Connolly, Mair, and Peters.

Quietly consistent all season has been Paestch. 2 G, 22 A and a +10 is not too bad for a rookie 7th defenseman.

I'm not sure what is better for Miller- keep playing and try to ride a hot streak into the postseason, or sit a few games and make sure he's fresh. For as good as this team is, if they plan on playing in mid-June, it's all going to come down to Miller.