Darwin Walker is a Good Football Player

6 sacks for a loss of 55 yards from the DT position is excellent. This guy can put heat on the QB from the center of the defensive line, something severely lacking last year. He's not as strong against the run, but he's a great player to substitute in obvious passing situations. And this defense is all about substitutions on the defensive line. Really only Schoebel can count on playing every down.

All the best to Takeo in Philly, great competitor and team player. Should work out for both teams.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5100

i thought we needed a run stuffer? who's that gonna be? McCargo?

willis at MLB, hopefully if we get him. I'm sure there'll be another DT taken in the draft too. Bills are looking at DT by committee, having a lot of competition at the position, and keeping fresh legs on the field. Provided Willis or someone else fits the bill at MLB it should work.

willis at MLB, hopefully if we get him. I'm sure there'll be another DT taken in the draft too. Bills are looking at DT by committee, having a lot of competition at the position, and keeping fresh legs on the field. Provided Willis or someone else fits the bill at MLB it should work.

i hope we can get willis.

Bills Daily draft write up claimed McCargo has NT potential. Unfortunately, when I read the write ups 2-3 years later they are usually pretty off........ :worthy:

I remember reading somewhere last year that our D-line coach (Kollar) felt McCargo could play either spot. Time will tell.

Walker-Williams: Triplett/McCargo with Anderson backing up. We're not getting another DT

Depends on the draft. There are some decent prospects that should be available in the 3rd, and I could easily see our new DT draftee beating out TA. There's no financial commitment on the part of the Bils to TA if he gets cut, so he's no lock by a long shot.

Just wondering, on an eagles board many of them refer to him as bowtie, whats the deal with bow tie?

The other thing I heard alot of was hes not very good, I hope they are wrong.

Cincinnatti bowtie? :worthy:

Probably has something to do w/ Dhani Jones who is known to wear bowties