Just as the NBA has imposed an age limit...

USMCBillsFan

I think we should impose one for here as well. In the interest of keeping posts semi intelligent maybe we should limit new members to the age of 21. (sorry LSI) :thumbsup:

Edit: And before anyone says anything I realize there are many posters over 21 who never have anything intelligent to say... :beer:

If you are going to do that, you have to also create a TBD Developmental Forum for those youngsters to master their posting fundamentals before entering the big leagues. Then we could review the posts on the TBDDF and every year we would have a rookie draft to see who gets to join the big board. Makes sense to me anyway.

If you are going to do that, you have to also create a TBD Developmental Forum for those youngsters to master their posting fundamentals before entering the big leagues. Then we could review the posts on the TBDDF and every year we would have a rookie draft to see who gets to join the big board. Makes sense to me anyway.

Oh my, a TSW poster draft. Now that's gonna be fun.

how about instead of that, we do a mentoring program, those with over 5000 posts take one of the noobs under our wing...what could make this place more enjoyable than having Little Deans, Little NG's and Little JiS's, just to name a few, running around here...awww they would be so adorable!!!!

I think we should impose one for here as well. In the interest of keeping posts semi intelligent maybe we should limit new members to the age of 21. (sorry LSI) ;)

Edit: And before anyone says anything I realize there are many posters over 21 who never have anything intelligent to say... :D

Don't tell LSI...drafts tend get him even more riled up than usual. I read that whole Fantasy Baseball Draft thread and dude was in rare form. You could almost see the Yoo-Hoo and Captain Crunch sweating out his pores while he awaited his next pick.

how about instead of that, we do a mentoring program, those with over 5000 posts take one of the noobs under our wing...what could make this place more enjoyable than having Little Deans, Little NG's and Little JiS's, just to name a few, running around here...awww they would be so adorable!!!!

I shudder at the thought of some little Poojer's running around.

I have as much or more respect than anyone for old people but they should not be allowed to post here either. Luckily very few know how to turn on a computer so the percentage of old people on the internet is very low. That is the main reason the whole thing is so efficient and why our economy has taken off.