Is anyone watching the Sabres Game?

BB27

<_< IF IF IF IF IF! i know it wouldnt. im asking about your personal preference. would you take Maxim, or keep the kid on the hot streak?

Don't be so sure it wouldn't come down to that. I heard Lindy on the radio yesterday, and a reporter asked him, essentially, "with these kids playing so well, what will you do when guys like Koatlik, Paille, and Max are ready to return?" Lindy responded that, if things are going well, he wouldn't see the need to change anything.

If I am not mistaken, I think the Sabres, under the new NHL rules, are only allowed 4 roster moves between Buffalo & Rochester, from the trade deadline, and the end of the Rochester Americans playoffs. They have already used two. This rule was put in, this year I think, to help "protect the integrity" of the minor leauge teams in their playoffs runs.

I can't see any way Stafford gets sent back down at this point. The kid has earned his way onto the Sabres roster.

I had to watch the game with the Canadian TSN broadcast team. I thought they called a good game, it was fun to hear them get so riled up when the Sabres came storming back.

My favorite moment of the night, after Buffalo tied it, and the Sabres are just skating away with it:

The color guy says: "I am surprised Paul Maurice has not called a timeout"

The play by play guy: "Well, his players have."

Moments later, Staffored bangs home the winner!

The beast from the east is back?

When Vaneck scored to make it 4-2 I told my son the Sabres are gonna come back and win. It was the same type of feeling when then '90 Bills would be losing and you just knew scores were gonna happen. Erie....scary Erieee.......

I do feel for the Leafs... I know the BFLO yahooey's will be out in force... Just stand tall!

The BFLO yahooeys???!!!

Well, geez....it is a Buffalo board and all (unless some of us sold our registrations to Toronto fans). <_<

Over on SabreSpace some folks made a great analogy to the '90 Bills and their comebacks against Denver and the Raiders in back-to-back weeks. Great teams find a way.

The unbelievable ride of a season continues. They're starting to put a chokehold on the EC title.

Didn't get to see the game out here in Colorado, we were at a sports bar, but rest assured the front-running Avs fans got to watch thier team. The Buffalo News story mentions Miller having a bit of a meltdown. What happened?

In other news, the band wagon is empty again as the Oilers beat the Avs... <_<

Man I love this team bad logo and all.

Didn't get to see the game out here in Colorado, we were at a sports bar, but rest assured the front-running Avs fans got to watch thier team. The Buffalo News story mentions Miller having a bit of a meltdown. What happened?

In other news, the band wagon is empty again as the Oilers beat the Avs... <_<

Man I love this team bad logo and all.

Wasn't Miller, it was his d giving up way to many shots and not being physical enough.

The Buffalo News story mentions Miller having a bit of a meltdown. What happened?

Following the Laffs' 4th goal (made possible because a clearing attempt hit the ref and bounced right in front of the net), Miller turned and threw his stick against the glass (almost beheading Pommers in the process).

Following the Laffs' 4th goal (made possible because a clearing attempt hit the ref and bounced right in front of the net), Miller turned and threw his stick against the glass (almost beheading Pommers in the process).

Thanks for the info... gotta love the intesity this team is showing I guess. <_<

To rub salt into the wound my dad informed me they are going to the game next week. I mentioned if he happens along a spare wind breaker, hat, T-shirt... ANYTHING to pick it up for me.

Anyone know if tonight's game is on the web or can be found anywhere?

Like we expected anything less. :thumbsup:

What I found particularly exhilerating about this win, was that all the "money men" woke up and scored goals...Vanek, Pommenville, Briere, Stafford...its' been a while since they all scored in the same game...one from Drury would have sent me over the edge! <_<

Just goes to show how much better this team can play, when there is something at stake.....

The BFLO yahooeys???!!!

Well, geez....it is a Buffalo board and all (unless some of us sold our registrations to Toronto fans). :devil:

Over on SabreSpace some folks made a great analogy to the '90 Bills and their comebacks against Denver and the Raiders in back-to-back weeks. Great teams find a way.

The unbelievable ride of a season continues. They're starting to put a chokehold on the EC title.

Sorry e... I was whoring myself for some good Hockey God karma tonight... Guess it didn't work... You just knew the Slugs wher gonna take the night off and say: "WTF..."

Funny, if the Leafs miss the playoffs by one or two points... They should have never blown that game... I am glad the Slugs won... And I expected a split... I just thought the Slugos would lose in OT tonight... And yes, I have had the whole season laid out on paper with a prediction for each game!