Leafs or Dolphins who do you like to beat more?

millbank

For a long while now I have read much flat out hatred towards Toronto, its fans, people, and hockey team. During the football season its clear the Dolphins have filled the role of most hated team with the Patriots a close second or perhaps equal.

What team do you folks hate the most Leafs or Dolphins? Who do you like to hate and beat most and why?

For a long while now I have read much flat out hatred towards Toronto, its fans, people, and hockey team. During the football season its clear the Dolphins have filled the role of most hated team with the Patriots a close second or perhaps equal.

What team do you folks hate the most Leafs or Dolphins? Who do you like to hate and beat most and why?

Definitely the Phins. Hard to explain why...Even sometimes when you think the rivalry is fading away, there's something about seeing those uniforms, and watching the Bills beat them, that makes you feel so good.

The Leafs are nice to beat because they usually have about 8,000 fans in Buffalo for the games, so it's nice to see the fans go home unhappy. However, overall, I enjoy Toronto the city very much, and for the most part, Leaf fans are rowdy but just excited about seeing their team play. The Buffalo people that invaded Columbus (I was one of them) were not exactly angels either. Something about attending an away game that just makes you a little louder and boisterous.

I know that loss in the conference finals in '99 (a 5-game beatdown which ended on the Leafs' home ice) still really stings the Toronto fans...And that makes me feel VERY good....But the joy of beating the Dolphins is unparalleled. If we ever beat the Patriots, I'll let you know how that feels, too...

Dolphins. That 0 for a decade run still smarts.

While noting that things change, the Leafs are a part of sports history.

I've never had warm feelings for the Argos, though. Tiger Cat fan here... :blink:

Owski wee wee... :nana:

Dolphins. That 0 for a decade run still smarts.

While noting that things change, the Leafs are a part of sports history.

I've never had warm feelings for the Argos, though. Tiger Cat fan here... :blink:

Leafs

Being a Sabres fan living in "Leafs Territory" I deal with Leafs fans all the time, and most of them are pompous @sses when it comes to their team, and they are too busy living in the past (the only time they have ever been successful) trying to end every arguement with, "yeah, well how many cups has your team won?" The Answer, "since my team has come into the league, the exact same amount as your team has made the cup finals"

Otherwise I think Toronto is great, I'm a big Jays fan, and if I liked the NBA, I would be a Raptors fan.

Growing up in Toronto and was a Leafs, Sabres and a Bills fan. Hated the fins then, hate them even more now. But living in WNY and having endured the Leafs ownership and management, I finally had enough of them. This is a different way of life here for as hockey fan and it's for the better.

Well now that Rigas is gonna die.

But I still hate the fish. I just am starting to really dislike the Leafs. :blink:

I hate the Dolphins more.

I don't really have a problem with any Canadian hockey fans that come to HSBC. Yes, they are loud, drunk and obnoxious, but I really think that adds to the atmosphere. As long as nobody attacks me, it's all in good fun. I can relate more to a guy from Hamilton coming to cheer on the Leafs than I can to a guy from where ever to cheer on the Dolphins.

Half the time Dolphins fans at the Ralph aren't even from Miami, they're from Canada or some other crazy location. Whenever you ask a Dolphin fan at the Ralph where they are from, they always say something completely out of left field, like "Erie". I cannot relate to someone who would arbitrarily choose the Dolphins out of all the teams in the NFL as their favorite team. What was their rationale behind that decision -- I really love the teal and orange team colors? :blink:

Dolphins.

Here is the litmus test. When I think of their entire secondary dying in

a horrible boating accident, I smile.

I couldn't do that for the Leafs defense. But if they all had a terrible skin

condition that was incurable and had to walk the streets shouting "UNCLEAN!,"

Yeah, I would think that funny.

Hal Gil: Bryan could you scratch my back it is so itchy.

Caber: Sure Hal, let me use my stick.

Hal Gil: I hate leprosy, Caber.

Caber: Just be glad you still have most of your digits, look at Kaberle.

:blink::nana::)

EASILY THE DOLPHINS. But I don't think we, as Sabres fans hate the Leafs as much as we hate the Senators.

Well I'll be damned. I just saw a pig fly past my office window, and I agree with an LSI post. I have a far greater distaste for the Sens than I do for the Leafs. Their fans are a different story, however. Are there any Sens fans?

I mean, both teams are so 60's and 70's who really cares? I mean seriously, when is the last time either one did anything significant?