How Would A Bills Superbowl Win.....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly........id probably start to cry and finally let go of all the frustrations ive had for the past few years.........and after doing so, ID BE THE BIGGEST F-ING TRASH TALKER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN WITH MY BILLS........For everyone who has given me sh1t over the years.....id let them have it!

ditto

Hmmmm.....lets see. If we won it this year it will have been 40 some odd years to have done so.....

It took the Sox 80 some odd years to win a championship......

I'm not a mathmatician, but I'd say it would have approximately HALF the effect on me as it would have a Sox fan back in '04.

....whatever that effect was.

I don't think I would run around or shout or trash talk (well, maybe a yelp or two, and a LITTLE trash talk to anyone in a Pats, Jets, or Dolphins shirt).

But I'd have a quiet sense of satisfaction that would last a long time. As someone said earlier in this thread, once a champion, always a champion.

I am a Kansas City Royals fan, and even though that franchise has been arguably the worst in baseball in recent years, i still remember the playoffs and world series victory against the Cardinals in 1985, when they came back from losign the first two at home and being down 3-1 in games, the first team ever to do this in WS history, and I will always have that feeling.

With Bills I would multiply that feeling by 100.

Winning the Super Bowl would let me do the one thing I have always dreamed of doing the moment the Super Bowl was over: pick up the phone and call for my Sports Illustrated subscription complete with the free video of the Buffalo Bill's year in review.

It would adversely effect me.

I would flip my own car, poison myself with alcohol, and probably suffer 3rd degree burns after setting myself on fire during the celebration.

And it would be the happiest I ever was.

I gotta admit I'd be doing the same thing and be just as happy.

I suppose I would be most happy for my family, especially my dad. He doesn't show it as much as my mom - but when they lose it absolutely kills him.

Winning the Super Bowl would let me do the one thing I have always dreamed of doing the moment the Super Bowl was over: pick up the phone and call for my Sports Illustrated subscription complete with the free video of the Buffalo Bill's year in review.

Heh. The ending to that was a lot tamer than the beginning led me to believe. I was thinking more along the lines of a killing spree against your enemies or a threesome with two hookers or going parachuting. You know, because you could die happy if the Bills win the SB.

But nope. You'd pick up the phone. And call SI. Get a free video (well at least it's free). You'd watch it. That's exciting stuff.

By the way, people...it's "affect you", not "effect you". The Bills winning a Superbowl will not "effect" anyone, as "effect" is a noun. If something affects you, it has an effect.

And "efect" isn't anything. Right, Bill? :blink:

what's an effectation?

Heh. The ending to that was a lot tamer than the beginning led me to believe. I was thinking more along the lines of a killing spree against your enemies or a threesome with two hookers or going parachuting. You know, because you could die happy if the Bills win the SB.

But nope. You'd pick up the phone. And call SI. Get a free video (well at least it's free). You'd watch it. That's exciting stuff.

Apparently my bad humor strikes again.