I have a new favorite cereal!

Pete

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have diverticulosis and have to plan on getting nearly half of my daily fiber requirement at breakfast because it only gets harder the rest of the day. I only eat cereals that give me 8 grams of fiber or better in a serving. I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but restrict myself to nibbling it on occasion.

I too love cinamon toast crunch.  Try out the Peanut Butter Toast Crunch if you like peanut butter.  Its even better IMO-but I love peanut butter

67396[/snapback]

Peanut butter is AWESOME! <_<

I like Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, but for my money, the peanut butter version of Captain Crunch is the best peanut butter cereal.

Also, Fruity Pebbles are great.

Again, for breakfast, I eat stuff like Raisin Bran, but for munching Reeses cereal is great. It is supposed to have peanut butter flavor pieces and chocolate flavor pieces. I can't really taste the chocolate, but I think the peanut butter flavor is better than Cap's Crunch Peanut Butter.

Or little Chocolate Donuts.

67462[/snapback]

CLASSIC!!

John Belushi: [ seated at breakfast table smoking a cigarette ] I logged a lot of miles training for that day. And I downed a lot of doughnuts. Little Chocolate Donuts. They taste good, and they've got the sugar I need to get me going in the morning. That's why Little Chocolate Donuts have been on my training table since I was a kid.