Bledsoe is a starter for at least 5 more seasons..

Actually, he might want to stay if only to pad his all-time stats, which are far better than I suspect most of you would believe.Check this out, for what it's worth.

67344[/snapback]

Didn't know he has more passing yards than Jim Kelly had in his whole career. Guess Drew will be a firstballot HOF'er.

Everyone talks like Bledsoe is 38 years old and ready to be a backup...

C'mon...He is just 32...For godsakes look at Vinny will be 41 next month still starting. Gannon 38 so on and so on....

67306[/snapback]

You are insane!

Bledsoe is playing like he's 41. I'd rather have Testeverde right now.

Guest J.P. Losman

Thanks for holding the fort. I'll be starting in November and this team will actually start winning. Now someone play " Thanks For The Memories " while we wave goodbye to Drew.

Attention!! Attention!! Drew is having a good year! Travis Henry, the offensive line, and coaching miscalculations (Evans and McGahee not being used, predictable playcalling) have been the iceburg to this season. I just don't get the Bledsoe preoccupation this season when he's been producing under fire.

Thanks for holding the fort. I'll be starting in November and this team will actually start winning. Now someone play " Thanks For The Memories " while we wave goodbye to Drew.

67497[/snapback]

What memories should we be thankful for?

C'mon...He is just 32...For godsakes look at Vinny will be 41 next month still starting. Gannon 38 so on and so on....

Bledsoe should be a starter in this league for another 5 years at least.

There will be a couple teams on every given year that will offer him the spot to lead their team.

If the Bills decide to make JP the starter in 2005, I expect Drew to request a trade or release and will land the starting job on another team.

The jets game just proved that if the line will do their job, he is as dangerous of a pure passer as there is in the league. Not to mention STILL one of the best Deep passers of the last decade.

Come on people.....I know you're smarter than some these posts on here.....

67306[/snapback]

Well...Seeing as though Bledsoe's record as a Starter is 27-43 since the Start of the 1999 Season, I figure with 5 more "solid" Years, he runs that impressive stat to something like 52-84.... B)

There will be a couple teams on every given year that will offer him the spot to lead their team.

If the Bills decide to make JP the starter in 2005, I expect Drew to request a trade or release and will land the starting job on another team.

The jets game just proved that if the line will do their job, he is as dangerous of a pure passer as there is in the league. Not to mention STILL one of the best Deep passers of the last decade.

67306[/snapback]

This response has been hashed many times but what the heck what is one more time.

Any QB if given enough time will look good. Where the distinction comes is how good do you perform when there is pressure. Most good QB's do OK to great under this circumstance. Drew fails miserably, which is why most people including myself would like to see an upgrade at the QB position.

That's fine, as long as he's not the starter in Buffalo after 2004.

p.s.  try to remember that he was taking a Super Bowl caliber team nowhere in NE before they got wise and traded him away.  And he was only 30 then.

67314[/snapback]

Miami would be a good destination for Drew

Bills should trade him before Wanny and Spielman get fired.

Miami would be a good destination for Drew

Bills should trade him before Wanny and Spielman get fired.

67876[/snapback]

Actually obie, I think that Drew would win games on the rams. Their qb has the luxury of not having to worry about a blindside rush.

I also concede the fact that it IS time for another Bills qb. The Bills organization has not cared much about blocking for 10 years or so (except when in an oh so smart move, they drafted MW in 02), so it is about time for another qb to get slaughtered.

Losman will run away from trouble for a while. Then what will happen?

67306[/snapback]

You are absolutely correct. A big factor in football is chemistry. For whatever reason this offense lost it when Price was traded. If you take last year, plug in a HEALTHY Eric Moulds and Price, we aren't even having this discussion right now. If this year has shown us anything it is that Bobby Shaw and Josh Reed are #3 guys at best. These were your starters last year.

Guest air DUMBSOE

drew lead his team to many punts last weak and only scored when the jets went to a very weak prevent defense. BTW evans pushed off on his td. drew is not 1-1 in superbows for christ sakes,he is 0-1. and drew has terrible career stats for ALL THE TIME he has thrown the ball.his numbers should be much better then they are.

how the F could drew take that sack on that last drive of that game-ughh