Need a more witty responses

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, keep out the opinions of Bills fans. Tell him to ask any of his fellow Eagles or Rams, or whatever fans if they think Curtis is anywhere close to the player Evans is. He will quickly be humbled by his blindness.

You could just go to the statistics. Or come up with another insult that consists of making fun of both Marc Bulger's name and Kevin Curtis.

Stats duly supplied.

Receptions

Evans is tied for 16th. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Receiving TD's

In receiving td's, Evans is 8th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

YAC

In yards after catch, Evans is 7th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

YPC

In yards per catch, Evans is 6th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Catches over 25 yds

In catches over 25 yards, Evans is 6th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Receiving First Downs

In Receiving First Downs, Evans is 7th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Longest Catch

In Longest Catch, Evans is 7th as well as 3rd in the AFC, tied with someone else: HIMSELF. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

1st Down Catches >7 yards

In first down catches where the team has to get 7 yards or more, Evans is 4th in the NFL, 2nd in the AFC.

Kevin Curtis didn't make ...

You know where Kevin's at.

Stats duly supplied.

Receptions

Receiving TD's

YAC

In yards after catch, Evans is 7th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

YPC

Catches over 25 yds

In catches over 25 yards, Evans is 6th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Receiving First Downs

In Receiving First Downs, Evans is 7th in the NFL. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

Longest Catch

In Longest Catch, Evans is 7th as well as 3rd in the AFC, tied with someone else: HIMSELF. Kevin Curtis didn't make the list.

In first down catches where the team has to get 7 yards or more, Evans is 4th in the NFL, 2nd in the AFC.

Hard Numbers :nana:

Zone, get Astro's statistics and read it off to him the same way that Astro did. Then ask him if he would like to wear a Lee Evans or JP Losman jersey.

I would but of course he'll point out that Curtis was kept behind two hall of fame wide receivers and that's why he was kept off the field so it's not a fair argument. Remember, this guy is not 13 years old, my friend is approaching 40!!!

I wouldn't pass on this link to him because he says all forms of Buffalo media is super biased and believes Bills fans think all their players are Pro Bowlers and contend for the Superbowl every year. Remember these are his words and not mine!

Stats duly supplied.

Receptions

Receiving TD's

YAC

YPC

Catches over 25 yds

Receiving First Downs

Longest Catch

I just sent this anyways.......I'll post his reply........

I would but of course he'll point out that Curtis was kept behind two hall of fame wide receivers and that's why he was kept off the field so it's not a fair argument. Remember, this guy is not 13 years old, my friend is approaching 40!!!

I wouldn't pass on this link to him because he says all forms of Buffalo media is super biased and believes Bills fans think all their players are Pro Bowlers and contend for the Superbowl every year. Remember these are his words and not mine!

I'm telling you > This will not fail you:

suggestion

I've got an buddy who insists that Kevin Curtis is a much better receiver than Lee Evans.......after I stopped laughing and picked myself off the ground....he keeps coming at me.

Does anybody feel like making up some obnixous comebacks to this clown?

Remind him that Curtis is white.

Tell him the fact that Curtis makes more money than Evans only means they overpaid for Curtis.

Tell him you think Hank Baskett is a better receiver than Curtis.

Remind him that their window has closed...and McNabb will never win the big one.

Tell him that they should have let McNabb go and kept Garcia.

Remind him that the only reason he picks on Bills fans is because Philadelphia is the only city (out of 13) with teams from the 4 major sports that haven't won a championship in the last 24 years. 8698 days to be exact.

Let the professionals speak for you:

Look, I realize the Eagles were desperate for a wideout with Stallworth gone. But a six-year deal (potentially north of $30 million) for Kevin Curtis? The guy who caught four TD passes last season (12 total in the last three years) and has only one season over 479 yards despite playing at full health in a pass-happy system?

I'm lost. I'm not going to pretend to understand the logic of overpaying, and I'm not going to assume he'll turn his career around in Philly. Curtis is not a true No. 1 and never will be. Don't rank him any higher than a No. 5 wideout until further notice.

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/story/6578052

I've got an buddy who insists that Kevin Curtis is a much better receiver than Lee Evans.......after I stopped laughing and picked myself off the ground....he keeps coming at me.

Stats duly supplied.

Receptions

Receiving TD's

YAC

YPC

Catches over 25 yds

Receiving First Downs

Longest Catch

I don't want to play the "race card", but I will. Is it possible that your mental midget of a buddy is a racist? There's no way anyone with two good eyes (or one for that matter) and half a brain could say that Curtis is a better receiver.

As far as his assinine comment that "Curtis now makes more money than Evans so what does that say?", this just further illustrates what a clueless bag of defecation this assclown is. Evans is still playing under a ROOKIE contract. Curtis just signed a FA contract. If Evans was on the open market he would have a contract that makes KC's look like chump change. My advice: Ignore your "friend". You can't have a debate with someone who refuses to look objectively at the facts.

I don't want to play the "race card", but I will. Is it possible that your mental midget of a buddy is a racist? There's no way anyone with two good eyes (or one for that matter) and half a brain could say that Curtis is a better receiver.

As far as his assinine comment that "Curtis now makes more money than Evans so what does that say?", this just further illustrates what a clues bag of defecation this assclown is. Evans is still playing under a ROOKIE contract. Curtis just signed a FA contract. If Evans was on the open market he would have a contract that makes KC's look like chump change. My advice: Ignore your "friend". You can't have a debate with someone who refuses to look objectively at the facts.

Ehh, i'm not sure his buddy is a racist. He roots for a team with a black quarterback that is in a league where the player pool is mainly comprised of black people. If he was a racist, he'd watch a sport predominantly controlled by white people, like NASCAR or Hockey.

I think you went about this the wrong way.......

You should have just titled the thread....."I think Kevin Curtis is better than Lee Evans", and then just sit back and watch the trainwreck ensue. I think many people on this board are alot better at Improv than having to be asked.

You could've apologized later!