Moulds would like to come back

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can everyone please stop saying "Marv drafted him"

im pretty sure Marv had very limited, if any, input on our draft picks during his Polian/Butler era

Wrong.

"Everything I know about scouting, I learned from Marv Levy."

- Bill Polian

Wrong.

"Everything I know about scouting, I learned from Marv Levy."

- Bill Polian

interesting. maybe im wrong. but that doesnt say anything about who was making Player Personnel choices back then. and where is that quote from, other than you typing it out? is it from Marv's book?

interesting. maybe im wrong. but that doesnt say anything about who was making Player Personnel choices back then. and where is that quote from, other than you typing it out? is it from Marv's book?
Your Both Wrong it was John Butler, Polian left after the 3rd super bowl trip, Marv was the coach at the time

Your Both Wrong it was John Butler, Polian left after the 3rd super bowl trip, Marv was the coach at the time

CORRECT!!!!!

but that also doesent mean the quotes wrong the quote can be right.

Got this from BB.com, but apparently on a Mississippi radio station, Moulds said he'd like to come back to Buffalo, would like to be the #2 WR, and would like a 3-year deal.

Would you want him back?

I say for the vet minimum, I'd let him compete for a spot.

definitely...2 years at a million per

JP has had one good half year. He'll play with who he is told to play with and be HAPPPYY about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY

and honestly, at the level of talent and drive that moulds has played at for the past 3 years, he is easily replaced by a 4th rounder.