WR DEPTH CHART

You may disagree or be critical of my decisions but as this is america i have the freedom to have an opinion also.

1. Lee Evans- obvious reasons he's got great speed and an excellent target to have for any team in the NFL but he's the man.

2. Roscoe Parrish- Short, but could sure fly when he has the ball in his hand and I think its better to have the 2 fastest WR 1 and 2 sort of like Carolina in 2003 with mushin muhammed and steve smith.

3. Peerless Price- Not really the #2 wide reciever and he's not that good on the screen passes and reversals. Thats why I have Roscoe ahead of him because roscoe is faster than him.

4. Josh Reed- No Comments

5. Andre Davis Depth reasons and is quick also but not as fast as roscoe parrish or lee evans

i like parrish as much as the next guy... but lets be serious here. no way is he a #2. we need a larger, stronger body running 2 opposite evans. i have a feeling we find a possible #2 in the draft, but if not... its price. hands down.

i like parrish as much as the next guy... but lets be serious here. no way is he a #2. we need a larger, stronger body running 2 opposite evans. i have a feeling we find a possible #2 in the draft, but if not... its price. hands down.
So Steve Smith is 5'9 thats not tall either but when he gets the ball in his hand he's gone. Hands down I think he's the best wide reciever in the league. He's the number 1 reciever for the panthers, Keyshawn Johnson doesn't look that tall either but he sucks though never liked him.

You may disagree or be critical of my decisions but as this is america i have the freedom to have an opinion also.

:blink:

A little defensive, eh?

Actually... the NSA would like to have a talk with you. They has serious concerns about why you're not commenting on Josh Reed.

steve smith? he is one of the best receivers in the league and its laughable to bring him up in this convo. and roscoe is little... smith has 20 pounds on him easy. and keyshawn is 6'4", around 210. so just stop.

you guys want to bash me, the way i see it Im the only person on here that made a depth chart if you don't like :blink: you all alright,

Easy big fella. If you can't take a little criticism, you're in the wrong place. This place thrives on discussions and, sometimes, disagreements.

There are a number of depth charts available. The Bills site usually has one and Bills Daily always has on in play (usually, but not always, current):

http://www.billsdaily.com/depthchart/

I think you're about right with Evans, Parrish, Reed, but if we get a stronger "go-across-the-middle" type guy, you might see Parrish and Reed drop a spot. Lee's going to need help this season because defenders are going to be on him like Rosie O'Donnell on a buffet line. He's not "our little secret" anymore.

I think you're about right with Evans, Parrish, Reed, but if we get a stronger "go-across-the-middle" type guy, you might see Parrish and Reed drop a spot. Lee's going to need help this season because defenders are going to be on him like Rosie O'Donnell on a buffet line. He's not "our little secret" anymore.

Reed IS that guy, if they would use him that way. And, as an aside, Price actually went across the middle (and took hits...and held on to the ball) last season. Will wonders never cease?

you guys want to bash me, the way i see it Im the only person on here that made a depth chart if you don't like :blink: you all alright,

Well, here's another depth chart if you're so interested in them.

You might want to keep it around.

It could come in handy some day.

Start____________________

1" ____________________

2" ____________________

3" ____________________

4" ____________________

5" ____________________

6" ____________________

7" ____________________

i don't think your right and you may not like that but i think that i am right and you are not so you can just go and say whatever you want.

Reed IS that guy, if they would use him that way. And, as an aside, Price actually went across the middle (and took hits...and held on to the ball) last season. Will wonders never cease?

Reed is like a mystery (It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma!... sorry got a little Joe Pesci there for a minute). He's a mystery to me, he SEEMS to have a lot of talent, but like you said we need to use him that way. I've seen him make the big plays but then all of sudden he vanishes for 3 or 4 games in a row and I actually catch myself wondering what happened to him.

I just think we ought to consider either A using Reed as our across the middle "possession guy" or B get someone in here to fill that tole.

1. Lee Evans- obvious reasons he's got great speed and an excellent target to have for any team in the NFL but he's the man.

2. Roscoe Parrish- Short, but could sure fly when he has the ball in his hand and I think its better to have the 2 fastest WR 1 and 2 sort of like Carolina in 2003 with mushin muhammed and steve smith.

3. Peerless Price- Not really the #2 wide reciever and he's not that good on the screen passes and reversals. Thats why I have Roscoe ahead of him because roscoe is faster than him.

4. Josh Reed- No Comments

5. Andre Davis Depth reasons and is quick also but not as fast as roscoe parrish or lee evans

I think we all understand that the wide receiver position will probably be addressed in the mid to late rounds, especially if we can find one that Marv likes. At this point I'm not sure why we wouldn't draft a running back and at least 3 defensive players, preferably 2 in the first three rounds.